Chapter 39

Jin's POV - I year later

We all head out to the wedding venue and we go and see Y/n.

By 'we' I mean I, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin as Yoongi is getting dressed.

I knock on her dressing room door and one of the bridesmaids opens it, " She's just getting dressed so please just wait inside the church." I sigh but nod my head and we turn away and wait at the front.

Yoongi couldn't choose a best man so all 6 of us are.

If you're wondering who the maid of honour is, it's Ellie; Y/n's friends from her care home (Chapter 2 reference).

We all stand in line and Yoongi stands with us so we can get a picture:

(What they're wearing)

"What if I'm making a mistake?" Yoongi asks whilst ringing his hands nervously.

"You're not. You're marrying you're soulmate." Namjoon comforts him and we all follow his lead.

"Just go with it, okay? You love her." Jungkook says.

"Yeah, you're right." He nods and his gummy smile makes an appearance.

Y/n walks in and the boys have to keep Yoongi faced around.

I'm not there as I'm walking her down the aisle.

She looks beautiful

(Something like this)

"I do." Yoongi says.

"I do." Y/n says.

"You are now pronounced husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says and they do just that.

They break the kiss and Yoongi says, "Thank you for talking to me." They smile sweetly and walk out of the Church hand in hand

Min Yoongi and Min Y/n.

The End