Chapter 14

Yoongi's POV

I wake up in the morning and I feel Y/n's arms wrapped around my waist. I smile softly and wriggle out of her embrace. My eyes go wide as I look at her long sleeved shirt. The once white sleeves were now stained a blood red.

Quickly, I rush in the bathroom.

I stop in my tracks.

There, on the sink, is a blooded blade.

Taehyung's POV

I am awoken by Yoongi pulling me out of bed, "What is it?" I ask sleepily.

"Meeting. Get the others in the living room but leave Y/n." He walks out. I groan but do as he says.

15 minutes later

We are all sat down on the couches in the living room waiting for Yoongi to talk. "Okay, this meeting is about Y/n." He says and we all go tense.

"What's happened?" Jungkook asks nervously.

"She cut again." He simply answered but you can see the worry in his eyes. We all gasp apart from Yoongi. After a few minutes of silence, I speak up, "How d-did you find out?" I try to sound confident but my voice breaks and tears stream down my face.

He takes a deep breath, "L-last night, I slept in her room with her. She didn't seem like she had just cut b-but in the morning, when I woke up, her white sleeves were a blood red. I went into her bathroom and there was a blooded blade on the sink." He wipes away the stray tears that fell from his eyes.

We all go silent.

Y/n's POV

I wake up in bed alone. I groan, sit up and freeze. 'Where's Yoongi?!'

I look down at my sleeves and see the colour of them.

'Shit.'

I rush to the bathroom and I see my blade has been moved from the sink to the counter next to it. 'Oh, Hell no! Did he find out?! IS HE TELLING THE OTHERS?!'

I quickly change my bandages and change into a black, long sleeved, jumper and black ripped jeans.

I rush downstairs only to hear nothing. Quietly, I peek into the living room to see Taehyung crying into Jimin whilst he rubs his back in comfort. Jin and Namjoon are holding each other whilst they both cry. Jungkook and Hoseok look shocked and Yoongi is stood in front of them all silently crying.

"You told them?" I whisper but everyone hears. They turn to me and all of them jump up (apart from Yoongi as he was already standing).

"I did, Y/n. We can't do this again. You were getting so much better but then you relapsed. What happened?" Yoongi questions after he's calmed down. I nod slowly and sit on the love seat that Namjoon and Jin were on. The members all take a seat and we just stay quite.

"I seen someone from my past." My shaky voice rings out through the once silence room. The boys all wait for me to continue. "He used to come round to our house on Sundays. He would beat me or attempt to rape me. It all depended on my behaviour. He always beat me though, I would never let him do that to me. A-after my family d-died, he t-tried to adopt m-me but the orphanage w-wouldn't let him. He was at the clothes shop yesterday when I went with Yoongi. It was the last shop and he was the cashier." I lift my head that had been facing to my lap and all the boys either look angry or sympathetic.

"I'll kill him." Yoongi said and stormed out of the house.