Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

Once Yoongi left, we all sit in silence. "Shall I go after him?" Taehyung questions; breaking the awful silence.

Jin sucks in a breath and releases it slowly, "No, let's just give him some time alone."

Namjoon speaks up, "We're a famous boy group! We can't be having our members getting arrested! Jesus Christ!" He shouts and walk off to his room.

"I'm sorry." I say in an almost whisper, "It's all my fault." I hang my head in shame and bring my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

A few moments later, I feel a hand on my left shoulder. I look up to see Hoseok.

I can't hold it and I break down.

Hoseok's POV

I go over to Y/n and she looks at me like me she's broken. When she starts to cry, I crouch down to her height and I hug her as tight as I can; in hopes of that I can pull all of her broken pieces together.

I look at the other members for help but they look just as lost as me.

"It's not your fault." Jungkook says after 10 minutes.

"Yeah, you can't help the fact that you had a bad beginning in life." Jimin continues.

"Yoongi is just doing what we all want to do but aren't brave enough to do. If he does get arrested, we support him because he is doing the right thing." Taehyung says.

"But remember, Y/n, violence is never the answer." Jin says in a warning tone.

I carry on, "But in this case, it's fine as he is a dick who deserves everything that's about to happen to him."

"Language." Jin glares at me and I smile apologetically.

She slowly stops crying and all that is heard now is her cute occasional sniffles. "Come on, now. We don't want to be sad today because it's your day with me! Don't think that I've forgotten." Jin cheers as an attempt to lighten the mood.

I let go of Y/n and she whines at the loss of warmth. I let out a small chuckle and pat her head," I'm going to the dance studio. Anyone wanna come with?" I question once I stood up.

The makneas all nod and we get dressed. Once dressed, we drag Namjoon out of his room and out of the house.

One thought remains in my mind for the trip, 'I hope Y/n and Yoongi will be okay.'

Jin's POV

"Oh, my god! We haven't had breakfast!"  I shout dramatically and clutch my heart with my right hand and this causes Y/n to let out a small laugh. We decide to make some pancakes together.

Whilst adding the flour, she throws some at my beautiful face. My offended face shows and my competitive side comes out.

"Oh, it's on." I say. We start throwing flour at each other. She takes another step and throws an egg at me and it land in my hair.

 My freshly washed and dyed hair.

I glare at her and grab the carton of milk, "You better run." I say in a low voice and I can see her shake. I come at her; she squeals and tries to hide under the table but I'm too fast for her and she ended up getting a full carton of milk poured over her head.

Y/n is just about to through some butter but a cough interrupts us. I drop the egg I was holding on the floor once I see who it is, "O-oh, Namjoon. I-I thought y-you left with the boys." I stutter.

"Yeah, well, I forgot my phone." He looks around the room with disgust evident on his face and he lashes out at Y/n, "We adopted you and this is how you repay us?! You trash our kitchen?! First we have to deal with your awkward eating, then you stupid self harm and the depression, then we have to get you to talk to us, you then go and get Yoongi in a fight which could end our careers, AND NOW THIS?! IT'S OUT OF ORDER Y/N! GET IT TOGETHER OR YOU'LL BE LEAVING FOR GOOD!!!!" He screams and walks out of the house; making sure the door slams on his way out.

Y/n collapses.

a/n: Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been sick and I lost the notebook I write all of my ideas in. This wasn't originally meant to happen but I felt the need to spice things up. Thanks for 5k!! Also, I LOVE NAMJOON WITH MY WHOLE HEART I KNOW HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS BUT I HAD TO PICK A MEMBER AND I USED A RANDOM NAME GENERATOR IM SORRY.