Chapter 11 - A Day With Hoseok

I wake up to find Yoongi snuggled into my side. I giggle softly and poke his side. "Wake up, Yoongi." I whisper but loud enough for him to hear. I watch as he stirs in his sleep. After a few minutes, he finally opens his left eye, "What?" He croaks out in a husky voice.

"It's the morning so wake up already." I groan as I push him away. He starts to complain but sits up and I follow. Without another word, we both make our way to the dinning room were the rest of the boys are sat with their breakfast in front of them. Yoongi and I take our seats.

"Took you long enough. I was about to send the maknaes up to wake you." Jin sighs and we apologize. We continue breakfast with a comfortable silence.

Because today is Hoseok's day to wash the dishes, I help him by drying. As we are just finishing, he asks, "So, Y/n, today, do you want me to maybe give you a dance lesson?"  I don't hesitate to nod my head because I've always wanted to dance.

"Alright, go get something on that you can dance in."

"Okay, see you in a few minutes." I reply as I start up the stairs.

Once I've finished in the shower, I brush my teeth and throw on some clothes.

I put my hair up in a high pony tail, grab my phone and earphones and leave my room

At The Dance Studio

Hoseok leads me through the modern building, that I came to with Jimin, and we stop outside of a closed door. Hoseok grabs the keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door; letting me go first. Inside the room, there is a mirror wall and the other three walls are all white. The floor is wooden and polished. In the far corner, there is a mini fridge, a table with some chairs and a big sofa.

"It's really cool in here." I state as I walk over to the leather sofa and sit down.

"I know. Anyway, let's start warming up." I jump off the sofa and meet Hoseok in the middle of the room were he shows me what stretches to do and he shows me a small routine to do for a warm up which I pick up fast.

"You're a quick learner." He praises me, "So, do you want to do a dance cover to Spring Day because you could dance to the English cover you did of the song and we will post it on BANGTANTV. How does that sound?" He questions.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I squeal, "Thank you for letting me do this." 

"No problem." He smiles, "Let's start, shall we?" I nod and we begin practice.

3 Hours Later

I lay down on the floor with sweat dripping off my body. Hoseok chuckles and throws a towl and an ice cold water bottle at me. I wipe the sweat off of my fore head and chug the water down. "You did well today." Hoseok gives a small smile but sighs, "We should grab a bite to eat and then we can come back to record the video and just polish the routine up a bit."

"Alright." I stand up, "Thank you for helping me though." I give him a warm smile and we start to make our way towards the food hall. After we have eaten, we make our way back to the practice room and for another 2 hours, we are tweaking and finalizing the routine. Once we have recorded it, we decide to head home for a well deserved shower.

Back At The House

We enter the house and make our way to our rooms. I walk into my joint on bathroom, take my hair down, turn the shower on and strip my sweat ridden clothes off. I jump into the shower and let the warmth soothe my aching muscles. I start to think about how everyone single one of the members of BTS are helping me. 

Jin is teaching me how to eat again, Yoongi is supporting me to talk to people, Hoseok shows me happiness, Namjoon teaches me it's okay to be different, Jimin tells me to not be afraid, Taehyung always helps to find fun in everything and Jungkook makes me keep trying. 

But most of all, they've helped me love and trust again.