Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

"Come on Y/n. Let's go back to your room and I will bring you some tea. Okay?"I nod in response to what Jin had asked.

Slowly, we both stand up and he leads me to my room. Once inside, he shuts the door, takes me to my bed and walks over to my closet to pick some pyjamas out for me.

"Y/n, I will have to tell the other boys about this. It's not up for discussion. We are your family now and we will always take care of you and love you beyond death. Understand?" I nod my head in response and smile.

'I finally have a family again. Wait, what if I hurt them too?' My thoughts are broken when Jin hands me cloths and tells me to get changed and he will be back with my tea in about 10 minutes.

I watch as Jin walks out and closes the door behind him.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. 'I'm such a burden. A waste of space. A waste of time. A complete and utter waste. That's all I'll ever be. Nothing useful.'

I shake off the negative thoughts and I get dressed into what Jin had picked out for me.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Huh, cute.' I thought.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door so I opened it to see Yoongi with two cups of tea in his hands. "Jin's busy so I decide to spend some time with you." He smiles. I gesture for him to come in and he does so. Placing the drinks down on the table, he sits down next to it. "You coming?" I nod my head and sit opposite him. 

"Y/n," he starts, "You know how much we love you, yes?" I nod. "Good. So you know that you can come to us about anything. Listen, I want to help you, okay? But you just have to let me. I know how it feels. Before I met these boys, I was depressed, I self harmed, starved myself and cried myself to sleep every night. The others helped me a lot but I can never repay the favour. It doesn't matter though because I want to help you for the sake of getting you better, seeing you happy and what you used to look like before you went to the care home. We want to help you. We want you to trust us. Heck, I  want you to trust me. Please let me in. Please let your walls down." He finishes.

I just look down at the cup of tea in my hands. After a moment I nod. "O-only to you though." I say as I look at him in the eyes. He gives me a heart warming smile and nods.

"You can trust me. I won't hurt you. I won't tell anyone if you speak to me or not but if you need me, at anytime, just come to me and I will always be there to talk."

"Okay." I reply

"Now, let's drink and head to bed, okay?" I nod.

"Ummm.... Yoongi?" He looks at me, "Thank you."

"That's okay." He gives me the greatest gummy smile ever.

"Also, do you have a piano here?"

"Yeah, I will show you tomorrow." I nod and we get back to our drinks.

"W-when will you tell ARMY that you've adopted me?" I question in a timid voice. Yoongi's shoulders tense.

"I'll have a talk with NAmjoon and Jin tomorrow seeing as they are your legal gaurdians now." He offers me a warm smile which I return, "Well, I suppose I should head to bed now. Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Yoongi." 

He stands up, taking our cups with him, and leaves the room after closing the door. I stand up from the floor and walk over to my bed whilst picking up a pen on my way. Once on the bed, I grab my diary form underneath my pillow and turn to a new page.

Dear Diary, 

I've been adopted by the K-pop band called BTS. They're all very nice. Especially Jin and Yoongi.

Today, the boys found out about my 'eating disorder'. I can't help but throw up everything I ate so it might just be the fact that it doesn't sit well? I highly doubt it though. There's probably (or most likely) something wrong with me. 

Also, Jin took care of me when I cried and Yoongi broke down my walls that I built up to protect myself from the danger of others. I've never trusted someone like I trust Yoongi and it's crazy because I've only been here for 2 days.

I spoke to him as well. He didn't judge me on my scratchy voice but he comforted me. I have someone who I can trust and that's a great feeling. Have you ever felt that? Having no one and then someone appears in your life and tries to take all the pain away? It's incredible. I want to be more open to Yoongi as well but I'm not sure yet. He has to earn my full trust.

I want to get better. I'm tired of being the depressed, mute 15 year old girl. I want to be the strong, happy and loved 15 year old girl. I want that to happen more than I wanted to die. I no longer want to leave this world. These seven men have saved me from myself and I've only been here 2 days. It's strange how much I trust them and how much I want to be with them. Even if it's only for a moment, I want to be with them.

I don't want to be alone again...

Goodnight diary x 

a/n: Hey, sorry for not updating I've just being busy with things... (watching k-dramas.)

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and I will try to get more chapters published within the next few days.

Also, shout out to @Jimin-ChimChimie because they made me want to write another chapter. Thank you!!

Oh yeah! Thanks to all the people who read this book. It makes me really happy and that's hard to do nowadays. Thank you!

Bye xx