How my love for stabler got started♥

There was a girl named Amanda Rollins and her best friend was Olivia Benson.
Amanda always admired Olivia because she worked at Amanda's favorite place :Special victim s unit precinct 1-6. One day Amanda asked if she could follow her around and of course Liv said yes, so Amanda & Olivia drove to the precinct and before they got out of the car , olivia said " You came at a very good time , because we're working on a new case
. Maybe you can help out a little bit ?Really? That sounds great thanks Liv. Amanda said thankfully.

They finally walked in and olivia introduced her to her partner , Dect. Nick Amoro.

Nick stood up and said "Hi iam Nick. Olivia told us so much about you." Nice to meet you " Amanda said

" Oh and this is Dect Tutuola but everyone just calls him fin " Liv said . "Nice to meet you f-fin . " Amanda stuttered.

Amanda looked around and asked " Where's the captain or the sergeant?"

Oliva looked at Nick, Nick looked at fin and fin looked at Olivia . Everyone just smiled.

"what." Amanda said. Nick looked at liv "You haven't told her?" he said

"Told me what ?" Amanda said again .

"Really? Really Liv." fin said Amanda finally spoke up and said "Okay , Iam new to this svu mind talk thing,but what the hell is going on!?"

Olivia sighed "Okay , fine I gues its time." Everyone yelled "YOU THINK!"

"Okay." Liv sighed "Iam the sergeant." she told Amanda "well that's great Liv I am happy for you ... but now it my turn for some "surprises ".

When you were at work the other day , you got a call from a Elliot Stabler. Amanda said . Liv and fin's faces went from happy to serious. Olivia stood there lost in thought. Olivia finally, spoke up and said "uhh would you please excuse me for 1 minute .

At this point the whole precinct was staring at Liv at Liv going into her office . Olivia didnt know what to do , what to say or what to think . Its been 3 years since she's heard form Elliot .Olivia wanted to cry so bad , but she had a job to do she didn't have time for tears . Olivia walked out of the office and said "Ok what do we got?"

~~~~THE CALL~~~~

Nick stood up and stared explaing what they had so far on the case.

After explaing everything to Amanda , Liv got a phone call from a number she remembered . She answered it "H-hello." Oliva stuttered

"Hey Liv , how have you been."

"E-Elliot ? Is that you ?" Liv said

"Yeah, its me." El said

olivia was about to say something but Nick came in and tolder that they got a hit on the case .

"Ok, give me on 1 minute. " Liv said Nick nodded in agreement.

"Hey El , I got to go," she told him

"Alright, hey can you meet me for coffe tomorrow... please."

"Umm, I don't know El, Iam kind a busy. "

"Fine how about dinner?"

Liv thought about it for a sec.

"Sure why not." She finally said

"Ok see you tomorrow." El said happily