Special Chapters Trailer

Antoine managed to straighten Miguel's tie the fifth time the nervous musician was pacing around the Gonzalez Residency.

"Calm down amigo, Angelita is not gonna bite you. Well, her dress code might"

Antoine said and Miguel groaned "Is this how you feel like every time you ask Rosa out?" Antonio shrugged.

"At least you have a girl who doesn't bite you literally on the first date"

***

Maria was just about to leave the house to buy some items when Miguel whistled out to her.

"Miguel? Shouldn't you be with Angelita today?"

"I need to ask you a favor...can you tell me what ring should I give to Angelita?"

Maria's eyes went wide.

"What type of ring are we talking about?"

Miguel hesitated before answering.

"An engagement ring..."

***

Miguel knelt down on one knee and I swore I literally felt my heart jump out of my chest as I bit back tears and a smile.

***

Miguel sighed as the familiar tune of the song that started this ceremony reached his ears as he turned to face his bride.

His angel.

***

"Will you take this man/woman to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife? In sickness and in health for better or for worse till death do you part?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes"