Family News

"You know in cases like these it would mostly end either the mother or father fainting. First time for me to see them both faint"

Antoine said and Rosa shook her head. Maria had already been informing the rest of the family about the growing life inside Angelita.

And it wasn't to Rosa's surprise that the family was in an uproar of bustling excitement. Now if only Miguel and Angelita would wake -

Miguel shot up from his position on the floor with a gasp and wildly looked around before his gaze landed on Angelita before looking at Antoine and Rosa.

"Am I dreaming...?"

"Well...you did faint the minute I said something about Angelita being pregnant"

Miguel practically jumped up from his position and proceeded to swing Antoine around since hus lady love was still knocked out.

"Hey! Do that to Rosa! I'm not a girl!"

Rosa snorted and rolled her eyes before hugging her cousin from behind "I can't wait to meet the baby" Miguel grinned goofily before he heard the rustling of the sheets and saw Angelita rubbing her head.

"Miguel?...Tuve el sueño más extraño ..."

Miguel, Rosa and Antoine looked at one another and Angelita frowned and realization began to seep into her.

"I am not dreaming am I?"

Antoine shook his head "I am afraid not" Was all Antoine answered before Miguel scooped her up and twirled her around with the widest grin on his face.

"WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHILD!"

Miguel let lose a series of gritos that made Angelita laugh before hugging Miguel tightly. A knock came from the door and Rosa opened to answer it.

Only for her to be shoved by the Rivera and Gonzales family crowding the small room.

"Congratulations you two!"

"¡Mi hijo finalmente se convierte en un hombre!"

"We are not naming the child Antoine Jr. or Antoinette Jr."

"Why must you make it sound like my name is a curse?"

"No tienes idea..."

Angelita and Miguel grinned awkwardly to their family and chuckled nervously. They had just recently found out that they will be parents and then their family shows up...

So much support...

"No wonder I felt like something was up with mi hija"

Angelita's papa said and her mother gave him a deadpanned look "Mi amore, you said that she was having some kind of disease" Tia Carla shushed the two.

"Disease, morning sickness or whatnot as long as Angelita and the baby are healthy then everything will be fine"

Miguel smiled for a moment and nodded in agreement before his eyes went wide and suddenly grasped his hair.

"We didn't go to a doctor's appointment yet! Angelita, you are coming with me!"

Miguel dragged a bewildered and protesting Angelita out as the family watched the two of them with wide grins and sighed.

"Miguel reminds me too much of Enrique when he found out his wife got pregnant..."

Abuleita Elena said and Tio Juan gave her a look "¿Me estás tomando el pelo? My brother was worse than that... he actually called the emergency hotline" Rosa snorted.

"We are a family of crazy ideas"

Maria snapped her fingers "Speaking of crazy ideas, I might be needing a few midwives as tradition in Mexico" Antoine grinned.

"Alright! The more the merrier!"

"I am really considering binding you to a leash" Rosa said with a glare and Antoine made an effort to kiss her on her jawline.

"You can tie me up all you want. I'm yours Bebita"

"Antoine...not now..."

***

You were having a nice stroll around the park of your hometown with a peaceful smile on your face from being relieved from the stress you had gone through the day.

Thank you for day off, bless the person who even invented this name.

A loud ringing in your cell made you irritable snatch it from your pocket, expecting extra work and more pressing issues.

Instead you were given something else.

"NO WAY!"

Nearby people jumped at the sound and turned to see you dancing around the park with a wide grin on your face as you clutched your phone tight and began to punch the air in victory.

The people could only wonder if you had just recently came out of the asylum.