A Wedding Bell Planning

Meeting the crew that Maria had called them in made her nervous in some way because most of them had been her friends when she was still schooling there.

"I can't wait to see your friends mi amor"

Miguel said beside her as she along with him, Maria and Antoine waited for the train to make their stop.

"I think I see it!"

Antoine yelled, jumping excitedly as the train rolled to a stop. Before Angelita could start looking for her friends, she was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Angelita!!!"

Familiar faces of her friends greeted her with wide smiles and a big hug to nearly knock her breath out.

Maria and Antoine were next to be greeted as they chatted amongst themselves and Miguel was feeling a but left out before Angelita turned her attention to him.

"I'd like you all to meet my fiance, Miguel Rivera"

All eyes snapped to him and a familiar look passed in their eyes before they were crowding him and asking questions without even waiting for an answer.

"Oh Señior Miguel!"

"Such an honor to meet you"

"How did you and Angelita meet?"

"Did you guys have rough roads along when you were together?"

"Miguel why did you procrastinate so much in your relationship that it took you 6 years?!"

"Are you guys gonna have kids?!"

Okay the last question was a bit personal but it did sent spiralling thought of fantasies in their heads.

"Alright ladies back off, He's mine"

Angelita said jokingly but with a little hint of possessiveness in her tone. Miguel chuckled before pulling her flush against him.

"No need to fret love, I'm your just as you are mine"

Angelita blushed and nodded in reply while the girls gushed.

"You are so lucky girl, why can't I find a man like that? Seriously, what happened to men these days?"

Nathaly said, raising her hands up in annoyance while Chloe patted Angelita encouragingly at the back.

"I am so happy that you found someone after the countless hookups your mama made for you to find the perfect guy"

Angelita blushed and lightly brushed her away with a smile before her cousin, Maria, clapped her hands for attention.

"Let's head back home and deal with the wedding planning. I didn't call you all just for visiting"

Anahi and Allishcia nodded before they all headed to the Gonzalez Residency.

***

"These new outfits never cease to inspire me"

Allishcia said as she eyed the endless row of clothes in all kinds. Maria Jose-Santos, Marijo, as they like to call her so as to avoid the confusion between Angelita's cousin and her, marvelled at the sketches Maria made.

"Your sketches are lovely Maria, I knew you have the designer fingers. Antoine...eh...not so much"

"I am here you know"

The girls giggled while Antoine rolled his eyes and muttered something about backstabbing women.

"I must agree, Mexico did more than just finding love in this family"