BABY ANNOUNCEMENT

It was not like Angelita to feel sick but after a few weeks from their trip to the states, she had begun feeling nauseated and tend to throw up in the morning.

Angelita groaned and looked around in Miguel's room. Her husband had gone away to go off and help with the family business while Angelita herself was stuck in bed for an hour until her stomach would feel like getting up.

Rosa opened the door to see Angelita clutching her stomach and groaning in pain "Are you alright?" Rosa asked hesitantly and Angelita groaned in response.

"I really don't know what's going on with me? Did I take on something bad?"

Rosa pondered before shaking her head "No one was sick the day before and we all had the same food" Angelita frowned before slowly sitting up from the bed.

"Hello mi amor, your mama sent you these to help with the stomach pain"

Angelita gave Miguel a smile "Gracias Miguel, I'm fine really. It may just be some virus I picked up in the states" Miguel frowned and looked like he wanted to say something further but stopped himself.

"And you are not helping her state by just pacing and worrying about. Did you even consider calling the doctor?"

"Rosa, I am not going into my deathbed yet. I may have just caught a common cold"

Rosa raised a brow "A common cold that makes you vomit in the morning?" Angelita shook her head and Miguel rubbed her shoulders to ease up the tension.

"Sorry for making you worry"

Angelita said before she heard hasty footsteps and in came Antoine with the widest grin he had on his face.

"Hello my friends it is a glorious day today!"

Angelita and Rosa glared at him as Antoine proceeded to pat Miguel on the back with a brotherly chuckle "Um...Antoine, are you alright?" Miguel asked in bewilderment.

"Never had I been happy in this moment"

"Give me one good reason why I should not kick you till you pass on to the next world?"

Antoine enthusiastically twirled Rosa around that made her shriek in surprise as he lowly dipped her "I am going to be an uncle!!" Miguel raised a brow.

"So Maria and Rodriguez finally had one?"

Antoine gave him an "are you serious look" before flaring his nostrils.

"Are the three of you blind or can't you see the evidence on the woman lying down on the bed"

All eyes went to a stoic still Angelita "Are....are you saying..." Antoine scoffed and crossed his arms.

"What does morning sickness sound like in pregnant women? Y ustedes se llaman chicas ..."

"QUE?!?!"