The Monthly Torture of a Pregnant Woman

Angelita loved children as do Miguel and knowing that they will soon start to have a family of their own. It will become a blessing to both of them when the child arrives.

For now, Angelita curses the pains she had to go through the 9 month duration wait for her child.

Or in Antoine's choose for words "The 9 month torture" Which Angelita and Maria had to admit was true in it's words.

"Ow! Bleh...!"

Miguel woke up to the sound of Angelita puking her guts out in the restroom and made way to help her but one glared look from her and he was backing down to the bed.

He soon learned not to many days ago that having a pregnant woman is much worse than having a girlfriend in her monthly period.

Though they don't always have a prize after 9 months.

"¿Estás bien mi amor?"

He called out and all he received was a pained sigh "I am fine mi amor, don't worry" He knew she was more than fine but decided to go against whatever he was about to say.

Meanwhile, his family had been nothing but helpful with a few interruptions when the couple started to get into the moment completely destroying the mood and making things a little bit awkward in the end.

Not to mention Miguel has to have a long lecture with his Papa about taking care of a baby.

Then there was also the Rosa and Antoine engagement surprise Antoine made for him to finally propose to Rosa.

It made Angelita burst into tears like a crybaby when Antoine finally said he was going to ask for Rosa's hand in marriage and downright threatened him to be a good boy and follow her every commands right in front of the family.

He didn't mind though considering how much of a dominant woman Rosa is. A true rose with thorns and he was the only one who got to get close to her sweet nectar.

Which will only happen in the wedding night.

***

Time skip to 5 months

Angelita cursed as she tried to bend down and grab a fallen spoon only for Miguel to do it for her.

"You need to rest Angelita"

Miguel said, kissing her neck sweetly and Angelita huffed, ignoring his display of affection.

"Your fault for making me look like a beached whale..."

Miguel grinned before heading out to grab his guitar and sitting down in one of the chairs and began playing Papa Hector's favorite lullaby to Coco.

For some reason, the baby in the stomach always quiets down whenever Miguel played the tune and Angelita used that to her advantage every night whenever she would feel discomfort.

If she wasn't getting a fitful of sleep then neither was her husband!

"I heard that Rosa and Antoine are going to get married the day after our precioso is born. They want it also as a celebration for him/her"

Angelita smiled "It's going to be a girl Miguel. I can feel it" Miguel quirked an amused brow "And how would you know that?" Angelita shrugged.

"For some reason, the females in this family are the dominant ones. It won't surprise me if it really is a girl"

Miguel frowned "I'm a first born Rivera you know..." Angelita waved her hand away in dismissal "I also know that you sometimes squeal like a girl" Angelita bit back a laugh when she saw Miguel glaring at her with a pout.

"Don't be mad Miguel. That was actually the first thing that I noticed about you when I threatened you with a shoe"

"That was not just a shoe. It was custom made built for dancing with steels on it's sole and heel!"

"You're starting to sound like a shoemaker"

Miguel snorted "I only learned the basics..." Pulling her close, he caressed the bump on her stomach.

"Some day soon he will be one of the greatest Riveras"

Angelita frowned "Again why insist on being a boy?" Miguel grinned before petting her hair.

"Let the men have their own dominance in this family"

Angelita snorted "You males had yours in the old ages" Miguel laughed before kissing her belly and went out the door.

"I'll be back for awhile, mi bailarina seductora"

Angelita smiled before calling out to him "Stay safe!..." She waited for a few minutes before calling out again.

"Tell Antoine we are NOT naming the child after him in any other name!"

***

Miguel looked around to make sure that no one was looking before entering a secluded place he knew so well.

It was the same place he and Angelita had a midnight picnic with.

The same place he was now building their future.

"Took you long enough"

Antoine grinned as he layed out the blueprints for the designs of the house. Rosa shook her head from behind "You never told me you can design a house. Let alone BUILD one!" Antoine shrugged his shoulders before grinning coyly.

"There are somethings you guus never know about the Gonzalez family until you see it. I actually got interest in the art of interior decorating. You should be proud of that my love. With that, I can actually build secret passageways we can use to spend some alone time in the future"

Rosa crossed her arms and looked away "Enough with your kinky words Antoine. Stop fooling around and call in this crew you have for the house" Antoine gave a dramatic bow before turning to Miguel who was giving him a "Really?" Look.

"Alright mi amigo! Let's go give Angelita the best present a mother in her 4 month torture can have"

Miguel wasn't sure about the month torture word because he rarely ever saw Angelita I'm discomfort, she usually smiles....

A lot...

Oh Dios Mio! What if she had been hiding most of her discomforts from him in order for him not to get stressed.

Well it is now causing him stressed over the fact that his wife could be in discomfort NOW and he wasn't there to soothe it.

Grabbing Antoine by the shoulders, Miguel panicked.

"We have to finish this soon! The last thing I need is for Angelita to worry and that might cause stress which is not good for the baby and then she would have to shrug it off for my sake and THAT would stress me out!"

Antoine and Rosa stared at Miguel in shock before Antoine commented.

"Miguel, you sound like a 24/7 worry wart. You know Angelita above all else, well except for us cause we are her blood related family and you know she can handle things by herself"

Miguel sighed then rubbed his forehead "Thanks Antoine, I needed that. I guess it's mind wrecking for me to find out that I am becoming a dad" Rosa snorted then gave a smile towards her cousin.

"It was also nerve wracking for the familia that you solved the reason why Papa Hector died"

Miguel grinned as he remembered the made up story he and Angelita created to keep the family from ever finding out the real reason why they were so desperate to find Papa Hector.

"Enough chit chatting guys. Let's go build a dreamhouse"

Antoine said with a grin, holding a nail and a hammer in his hand.