Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was heading over to where Fairy Tail was at. I was at the guild's door when I heard laughing. I walked into Fairy Tail when I was greeted by a beautiful woman. "Hello there. You must be new." she said. "Yes my name is (Y/N) Eucliffe." I said. Then everyone went silent. 'Did I say something'

"Eucliffe, Huh?" a boy with salmon hair said. I turned my head to see who said that. "Are you Sting's sister?" he said. "Yes, my name is (Y/N) Eucliffe." I said. "Tsk" he said rolling his eyes. "Natsu that's enough out of you!" yelled a little man. He walked up to me and said, "(Y/N), was it? My name is Makarov I am the master of Fairy Tail." "May I please join Fairy Tail. I have no where to go. My brother didn't want me to stay with him but he told me to come here." I said. The little man nodded.

"My name is Mirajane. Now tell me what color and where you want your Fairy Tail emblem at?" Mira asked. "White and on my right shoulder please." I said. She nodded.

After I got the Fairy Tail emblem I sat at a nearby table. Then the boy from earlier come over but bought his exceed. "What are you doing here Eucliffe?" the boy asked as he slammed his hand on the table. I rolled my eyes. "You should leave here." he said. I turned my head to him and said, "look you don't have to like me nor talk to me. So why don't you go away and play with your little friends and leave me alone."

"Why you-" Natsu started. "Natsu come on we're going on a job." a blonde girl said. He then took off with his friends. I sighed and walked out if the guild to look for a house.

After I found a house I decided to go for a walk into the woods. I sat down underneath a tree. I closed my eyes. Then I heard a noise. I opened my eyes to a little girl's scream. I ran to where the noise come from.

I then saw a little girl tied to a tree and two guys. I then realized she was bleeding. A lot of blood was coming out of her cuts. I couldn't stand there and do nothing. I ran up and chanted, "White Dragon Roar!" The guys were out cold. I ran to the little girl. "Help me please." she said. I nodded and untied her. She tried to stand but couldn't. The guys beat her up pretty bad.

After I helped her stand up she passed out. Before she hit the ground I cought her. I ran her to the guild in my arms. I kicked to door open I called Mira. Mira then ran to me and took the little girl and ran her to the infirmary. I was covered with her blood. I was breathing fast since I just ran here. I just hope she's going to be ok.