Chapter 10

3rd person

As Team Natsu arrived at Crocus (Y/N) is nowhere to be found. "Where could she be?" Wendy asked. "Let's get a hotel and then look for (Y/N)." Erza said.

After Team Natsu found a hotel they split up. It was Nastu, Happy, and Gray, Erza and Lucy, and Wendy and Carla. "Carla do you think (Y/N) could kill someone?" Wendy asked. "Of course not child!" Carla said. "Hello Wendy Marvell." A voice behind her said. When Wendy turned around she saw four people in front of her.

"Who are you?" Wendy asked. "My name is Gabby. I'm the sniper." The girl with short light blue hair said. "My name is Carter. I'm the Swordsman." The man with yellow eyes said. "I'm Addison I'm their eyes and ears." The girl with glasses said. " And I am the leader. Owen." The man with black eyes said.

"Now please don't run and let us kill you." Gabby said. "Why do you want to kill me!?!" Wendy asked backing up. "We have orders to kill you. So make this easy for you." Owen said. "Sky Dragon Roar!" Wendy yelled. Carter appeared behind her. "Bad girl." He said. Carla was knocked to the wall badly hurt. Wendy tried to fight them but failed.

"Goodbye Wendy Marvell." Addison said. "White Dragon Roar!" "What the hell!" Owen yelled. (Y/N) walked out of the shadow wearing all black. "(Y/N), long time no see." Carter said. "Wendy are you ok?" (Y/N) asked. "Yes. But they're hard to beat." Wendy said. "I know." (Y/N) said.

Before (Y/N) could make her move she was shot in the lag. "AHHH!!" (Y/N) yelled. "(Y/N)!!" Wendy yelled. (Y/N) slowly got up. Where's Gabby, she thought. Gabby was up on a roof. Then (Y/N) was stab with a knife on the side if her stomach.

It wasn't long before Natsu and Gray found them. (Y/N) was on the floor in pain. When Gray and Natsu showed up Carter, Addison, Gabby, and Owen ran. (Y/N)'s eye sight went blurry. She was injured badly. She was shot in her lag, stabbed on the side of her stomach, and bruise badly. There was a cut on her right side of her face.

Author's note: I don't know when I'll post the next chapter. I have to do state tests. I also have to do my school stuff. Please understand I do go to school and school comes first. Thanks for your understanding.