Chapter 13

"Damn it! I don't have much time." (Y/N) said punching the wall. "I can't just stand here and do nothing while my friends are fixing my mistake." (Y/N) said struggling to walk out the door.

Gray's POV

What (Y/N) did is unforgettable. How can she do that and why? Natsu lead us to a house on a hill. We ran up the hill as the midnight moon gave us light. We were then greeted by Addison, Gabby, and Carter. Natsu took on Carter. Ezra took on Gabby. And I took on Addison.

We fought for what felt like forever. These guys are tough. Then a scream filled my ears. It was Lucy. We had to beat these guys fast. I looked over to see Natsu and Erza defeated.  I was low on magic power. I then hit the ground. Addison was about to finish me, I heard a beautiful voice. "White Dragon Roar!"

She was injured but still come to fight. She is an amazing person. "You guys need to get up NOW! Take these three down. I'll take Owen." (Y/N) said. Stay alive.

(Y/N)'s POV

Lucy I'm coming for you. "OWEN!" I yelled as I saw him. I looked to my right to see Lucy beaten up badly. I had her keys. All I need to do is get them to her.

Owen ran up to me with his sword. He uses the same magic as Erza. He was always the toughest out of us all. But luckily for me, I had a chance to give Lucy her keys.

She summoned Loki. As I was fighting everything stopped. My eyes widen as I saw Owen's sword coming towards me. No not now....please. His sword soon hit me. My time in the human world is up. But the final thing I need to do is defeat Owen once and for all.

It was a tought fight. I was not at my full strength. Loki mostly did everything. But soon enough we won. I fell to my knees. "It's time...." I said outloud. Natsu, Erza, and Gray entered the house to see Owen down and Lucy ok. Loki stood in front of me. "Why did you get to hurt Lucy?" Loki asked.

"Her mother killed my true love long ago." I said. "I am truly sorry Lucy for all of this." I said. I saw a tear rolled down Lucy's face. Natsu and the others come close to me as they saw what was happening. "You have to go back (Y/N)." Lucy said crying. "I'm sorry Lucy but she cannot come back to the Celestial World." Loki said.

"Why can't she!" Lucy yelled as more tears rolled down her face. "What she did was unforgettable and she broke the law." Loki said. "What could she have done that she has to die for!!" Erza yelled. "She killed her master." Loki said. "Why?" Natsu asked. "He was a bad man. He would use me to kill people. So I decided to kill him." I explained.

"That doesn't matter! You killed to save other people!" Gray yelled. "It was good to see you again (Y/N). But your time is up." Loki said. A tear rolled down my face. I'm going to miss them.