Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was gone for a month and 2 days. I was lucky enough to escape. I was being hunted by an army called, 'Shadow Knights.' They weren't one of Zaro's lackey's. They were after me because I'm a Eucliffe. What ever Sting did was bad. They wanted revenge.

I was running through Magnolia. I was wearing a black hoodie and shorts. I hand a band-aid over my left eye. I was running through the crowd of people. I need to keep running.

I lost them in the woods. I was walking towards Fairy Tail. When I got there I was so happy. Gray walked through the doors out of the guild. He stopped in front of me. "I-I made it...." I said before passing out.

Gray's P.O.V.

"She's here she's really here." I said. I pulled up a chair next to (Y/N). She was injured badly. But somehow she still looks beautiful. "How is she?" Natsu asked. "Mira said she's going to be alright." I said. "Good." Natsu said walking out.

I was sitting there for awhile before she started to move. Her eyes started to open. "No....No please don't hurt me." She said. "(Y/N), it's me Gray. Gray Fullbuster." I said. "G-Gray." She said. She tried to reach for my hand but she was to weak. So I helped her out a bit. I grabbed her hand. "I-I thought I lost you.." I said as tears started to form.

"But you didn't." She said. "Gray Fullbuster 18 year old, uses Ice magic. Currently single and has no siblings." a voice said behind me. "Dimples.." (Y/N) said. "Hey Melo" Sting said. "So is this soon to be your boyfriend?" Sting asked. (Y/N)'s and I's faces went red. "S-Shut up!" (Y/N) yelled. "You didn't deny it." Sting said. (Y/N) stayed quiet.

I slightly blushed. She didn't deny it. She then turned to look away from me and Sting. "Goodbye you two." She said. I smiled and left. She's adorable when she's flustered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so~ I know this chapter was short but~ next chapter won't be this short. I hope you're enjoying it so far. Bye~