Chapter 4

Up there is what you look like.

Sting's P.O.V.

It's been 4 weeks and (Y/N) hasn't woken up. Rogue and I was just waiting for any news. "Hey Rogue?" I said. "Yeah Sting?" he asked. "When are you going to ask out my sister?" I asked. "I can't she caught an eye for Gray. So I've heard." Rogue said.

Then Mira walked through the door. "Sting s-s-she's up!" Mira said. I ran straight to her. I opened the door and saw her laying down. "(Y-Y/N)-chan!" Zoey yelled. "Zoey..." she said while smiling. "Hey Melo." I said smiling at her.

"Dimples." She said as tears rolled down her face. "Hey Kitty." Rogue said walking in. "Hey Shadow." She said.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Sting and Rogue left to go back to Sabertooth. The door opened. I looked to see Gray. "Hey shorty." he said as he smiled. "Hey Gray." I said.

"How are you feeling?" he asked walking beside the bed. "I'm going to be alright." I said sitting up. "Oh yeah there's a black exceed here to see you." Gray said. My eyes widened. Zoey. I was trying to get up to go to Zoey but Gray was holding me back. "Your not going anywhere you need rest." Gray said. "I need to go talk Zoey." I said. I standed up and try to take a step. But I fell dragging Gray with me. My face turned red so did Gray's. Our face was so close to each other's. Our lips were only a few inches away of each other's.

I quickly got up holding on to the bed. "I'm so so so sorry." I said looking at the ground. "No it's ok." Gray said. "(Y/N)-chan is this you boyfriend?" Zoey asked. "No!" I said.  "Ok (Y/N)-chan. We need to talk outside." Zoey said. I nodded.

~~~~~~

"So what did you want to talk about." I asked.  "Zaro." Zoey said. "He's dead!" I said. "(Y/N)-chan you know that's not true. And you know he's coming for you." Zoey said. "I know Zoey. I'll leave Fairy Tail just wait here." I said.

~~~~~~~~

"You're not leaving!" Mira yelled. Everyone turned their head to us. "Mira I have to." I said. "NO I WON'T LET YOU!" "MIRA LOOK AT ME! DO YOU WANT A EUCLIFFE IN FAIRY TAIL!" I yelled. "(Y/N) you're not leaving!" Mira said. I slammed my hand on a table. "Damnit Mira you're making this harder!" I yelled. "(Y/N)-chan!" Zoey yelled. I turned my head to her.

My eyes widened to see Zaro holding Zoey. "Hello (Y/N)." Zaro said with a smirk on his face. "No y-you're dead...." I said. "Babe does it look like I'm dead." he said. "DON'T CALL ME BABE! YOU LOST THAT PRIVILEGE WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I yelled as my hair covered my eyes.