Chapter 8

Gray's P.O.V.

I woke up to see (Y/N) still sleeping. I got up and dressed. I then saw a book beside her. I picked it up and read it. It read:

Keylock to my broken heart

My heart is locked with so much pain. Black tear drops fall from my face. Every tear drop leaves a puddle with a memory that's hidden in space stocked away behide my soul. Shattered to piece with nowhere to go. Locked away to never get out. To see the good side of my broken heart.

Wow. I looked at (Y/N) to see all her scars. Most of the scars were on her stomach, legs, and arms. My poor little dragon. She started to open her eyes. "Uhhhh." She said. "I love you this much!" I teased. "Bro not cool. Not cool at all." She said. I laughed. She fully opened her eyes. I now can see her beautiful purple eyes.

"Anyways get dress. We'll leave soon." I said. "Yeah yeah." She said getting up. After (Y/N) got dress we left and headed to Fairy Tail. We were stopped by a gang harassing some girls. "Hey losers!" (Y/N) yelled. "What do you- hello the (Y/N)." He said. Does she know them?

"Why don't you join us. We can have fun again." the leader said. "It was fun for you but not me!! I was 15!" (Y/N) yelled shaking. "Did they hurt you?" Natsu asked. (Y/N)'s hair was covering her eyes. "We didn't hurt her. We just took her virginity away." the leader said with a smirk. I was ready to kill them. So did Natsu. "Shut up..." I heard (Y/N) say. "Why beautiful?" He said. "SHUT UP!" she yelled as tears rolled down her face.

"Dragon Slayer secret art Holy Nova!" She yelled. She knocked out them all. But you can tell that took a lot of energy out of her. She fell to her knees. "(Y/N) are you ok?" I asked.  She had her eyes closed. "50 percent of my life I don't remember. 40 percent I do remember. And 10 percent I remember all the pain I went there." She said standing up. "But for your answer for your question is no. But I'll be fine." She said walking past us.

When we got to the guild (Y/N) asked to talk to me. "Yeah?" I asked. "About yesterday night...I'm sorry about.... everything." She said blushing. "No need to." I said. "Come down here you have something one you face." She said. "What to short to reach it." I teased her. "Shut up and do it." She said. She then kissed my cheek. "But I'm not sorry for what I said." She said walking inside the guild.