Chapter 9

"(Y/N)." Makarov said. "Yes Master?" I asked. "There's a job that's only for you." Makarov said. I took the paper and sat down by a nearby table. It said,

I then felt a hand on my shoulder

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wow, 200,000 Jewel!" Natsu yelled taking the paper away from my hand. "Give it back." I said. "Let me look at it. I bet I could beat them myself-" Natsu said. I punched him in the stomach and took the paper. I grabbed it tight. "What the hell was that for!" Natsu yelled. A shadow casted over me.

3rd Person

"Mira notify the requester." Makarov said. "Gramps what's up with (Y/N)?" Gray asked. "The job she was requested to do is something from her past." Makarov said. "Like what?" Gray asked. "That's not my business." Makarov said.

Gray walked over to Team Natsu. "We need to go with (Y/N). Without her knowing." Gray said. "Yeah something doesn't seem right." Erza said. "Natsu what do you remember about the job?" Lucy asked. "Well I saw some pictures of people. Their names were Addison, Carter, Gabby, and Owen." Natsu explained. "Why don't we go ask Sting?" Wendy suggested.

At Sabertooth

"Sting can we talk to you?" Lucy asked. Sting nodded and walked outside. We explained everything to him. "Go." Sting said. "What?" We all said. "Go and make sure she doesn't see them." Sting said. "Why can't she see them?" Natsu asked.

"When me and (Y/N) were 10 we met four assassins. This is when you guys were on Tenrou Island. Well (Y/N) and the four assassins became best friends. But one day the assassins killed her boyfriend. They used her to get to him. After that she promise to kill them. She doesn't realize that this will brake her. So please go with her and make sure she doesn't see them." Sting explained.

We were about to walk out when Sting said, "And make sure she doesn't use her sword." We all went back to the guild to talk to (Y/N). But Mira said she left about 30 minutes ago. All of Team Natsu went home and packed to leave. But mean while (Y/N) neared the city of her worst nightmare.