Chapter 2

3rd person

(Y/N) sat at a table worried for the child. She was there all night. She was still asleep when Team Natsu walked into the guild. "Hey what's up with Eucliffe?" Natsu asked as he pointed to (Y/N).

"Last night she brought in a little girl who was unconscious and bleeding. She been here all night." Levy explained. "Gray go wake her up for me please." Mirajane asked. "Why me?" He asked. "Just do it." Mira said. Gray rolled his eyes and walked over to (Y/N).

"Eucliffe wake up." Gray said. (Y/N) was still asleep. Gray then put his hand on her shoulder to wake her up. "Cold!" (Y/N) yelled. The whole guild laughed. "Mira said to wake you up." Gray said. (Y/N) jumped up and said, "How's the girl?" "I don't know?" Gray said. "Well thank you for waking me up" (Y/N) said as she pat Gray on the back.

Gray's P.O.V

She pat me on the back. Tsk.

She then ran off to the infirmary. I sat down at a table when master walked up to me. "Gray I want you and (Y/N) to go on a job." Gramps said. "Why me?" I asked him. "Not just you but you and Team Natsu." he said.

"Are you sure. Natsu-" I started. "I just want her to have friends." he said. I nodded with a understanding look. "Good now tell the others. I'll tell (Y/N)." Gramps said.

I walked over to where Team Natsu was and sat down. "What's up Gray?" Erza asked. "Gramps said that (Y/N) is going with us on our next job." I said. "No way in hell!" Natsu yelled. "Natsu she might be nice..." Lucy said. "She not nice Lucy. She's a Eucliffe." Natsu yelled. "I maybe a Eucliffe but you don't have to hate me all because of my last name." a voice behind me said. I turned around to see (Y/N).

"Tsk." Natsu said. "What you got nothing to say. Next time you talk about me make sure I'm not near you." (Y/N) said. "Hi my name is Erza  Scarlet." Erza said. "And I'm Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy said. "It is very nice to meet you Erza and Lucy." (Y/N) said. "And who might you be." She looked at me. "Gray Fullbuster." I said. She smiled at me.

"And that is Natsu Dragneel." Erza said. (Y/N) looked at him and said, "Hi." He rolled his eyes. "Let's just get this over with." Natsu said as he stand up.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was at the train station waiting for the others. I really hate trains. Then I heard Gray's voice. "Hey" he said walking to me. I grin at him showing my fangs. And then looked back at the train. "Do we have to go on that?" I asked.

"Do you have motion sickness like Natsu?" he asked. I shook my head. "No but the last time I was on a train I was kidnaped." I sad looking at the ground. "Well don't you worry we won't let anything bad happen to you." he said. I looked up at him a smiled.