Chapter 5

Don't play the song. I'll tell you when

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Come on (Y/N)." Zaro said throwing Zoey to the wall. "ZOEY!" I yelled. Zaro ran up to me and kicked me in the stomach. "(Y/N)!" Gray yelled. I struggle to get up. "I see you got stronger." I said. "Of course I did babe." Zaro said. "Sky Dragon Roar!" Wendy yelled. Her attack didn't even scratch him.

"Another Dragon Slayer. I think I'll keep her." Zaro said picking up Wendy. "You're not taking her anywhere!" Natsu said. "*Sigh* are all you guys this annoying?" he said knocking Natsu to the side. "ZARO! Take me not her." I said. "Hm....Fine." he said throwing Wendy to the wall. "(Y/N)-chan.... don't" I heard Wendy say.

Zaro grabbed my face and said "We're going to have fun." "Don't touch her!" Gray yelled. "Ice Make-" "Gray don't. I'll be alright. Plus you guys don't want me here anyways. Thank you for being my friend Gray." I said as tears rolled down my face. After that Zaro and I disappeared.

Gray's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)..." I said crying. "Gray we'll get her back." Natsu said. "How! How can we do that when we don't know where she is.." I said. "(Y/N)-chan...." Zoey cried. "Why (Y/N), why leave me here..." I said.

"Gray don't say that. I'll come back I promise." I still hear your voice inside my head. "Gray stop being so stubborn!" I remember that, that's when you made me eat carrot cake. "Gray you okay?" Ezra said. I nodded wiping away my tears. i'll find you (Y/N). I promise.

~Time skip 1 month later~

Gray's P.O.V.
Play the song

It's been a month since I seen (Y/N). I miss her so much. Everyone at the guild has been looking everywhere for her. God why did she have to leave me alone. I got dressed and headed to the guild.

On the way to the guild I heard people talking about (Y/N). I felt tears forming. I took a deep breath in. She will come back, will she? When (Y/N) left it hit everyone hard, even Natsu. It hit me the most. When she left I locked myself in my house and pushed everyone aside. The person I l- the person I cared deeply about left and god knews where she is. I just need her here with me.