🌙Qibli🌙

Moon didn't really know how she felt about Qibli and Winter before. 

Now, her feelings were even more of a mess.

She probably liked Qibli.

Right?

Qibli was the sweetest, smartest dragon she would get. He was amazing.

She looked down at Winter, and then her talons. One of them was laced in Winter's.

But, hadn't Winter risked his life for Moon?

That doesn't mean he loves you. All it means is that he is loyal to his friends, and would do a lot for us.

Not that you love him. You're going to choose Qibli.

A few tears slipped from her green eyes. She felt so heartbroken. Why did Winter do that for her?

Suddenly, a freckle-faced SandWing poked his snout in.

"Moon," He said, keeping his head towards her but his eyes toward the talon that was slipped in Winter's.

"Do you uh... want to go hunting together? Grab some snacks, and watch the sun set?"

This is the sweet dragon I love. He's trying to make me happy. He's putting me under his wing, keeping me safe.

Like Winter did.

Every thought led to one dragon.

Winter.

Every word reminded her of one dragon. 

Winter.

It shouldn't. She didn't like him, she just felt so sorry. Why did life have to be so hard?

"S-sure," Moon said, holding back tears.

"It's okay, Moon. You're fine," Qibli soothed.

No, I'm not. She thought. How could she be fine?!

"Mhm," she responded.

"Maybe we should go later. If you want," he added.

Moon nodded. "Later sounds good," 

Moon knew why he said that. He thought she would say yes to going now. She would. Not now. 

"Do you want me to leave, or stay with you, next to Winter?" He asked. 

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!! JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!

"I don't mind if you stay. I don't really care what you do right now, I'm trying to think." She said.

He pulled up a stool, and wrapped his unsettling wings around her. Personally, Moon had enjoyed holding Winter's cold talons.

It was so quiet. She liked it like that. The only thing she didn't like was not hearing the swirling minds she usually heard. All she heard was the soft hum of the Skyfire.

"Moon," Qibli whispered.

"Yes, Qibli?"

"I just want you to know, I love you," He said. "And will always."

A pause. "Thanks, Qibli."

He smiled warmly. (No pun intended) 

She smiled back.