🌙Take us back🌙

I just thought telling you this might make you laugh.

Every time I type in Qibli, it capitalizes the Q since I type in that word a lot.

Also, two days ago, I was babysitting my brother for a few hours. Me, my brother, and my puppy were hanging out in our bedroom. She started whimpering and trying to get under the dresser. So, looked under the dresser and guess what was there?

My foam ball, the ones people use in the pool.

So anyway, I threw the ball and she ran after it. A little while later, I wanted to scare my brother.

So, I said, "RAWR!" and instead of scaring my brother, I scared the puppy.

My brother didn't move an inch.

😁

Moon screamed, "HELP! HELP! HELP!" On the top of her lungs, but no one heard her cry.

Soon, though she didn't want to admit it, she was getting a little drowsy...

Moon was walking in a graveyard.

Suddenly, she crossed one.

Breeze, Sky, and...

Winter.

Winter! Dead? Ha! Winter's alive and breathing right next to me... i'm dreaming...

There were flowers around the name.

Must be a typo, Moon guessed. I'm just in a dream.

"Moon, you spend too much time here," a voice said behind her.

Qibli?

"Moon, admit it— we know that Winter... he's gone."

Moon couldn't help it. His grave was here, his flowers were here, and even Qibli said it.

"No, not you, too!" Moon cried. "No! No no no!"

Tears streamed down her face.

"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!" Moon clawed at her head— only to feel real scratches.

"How did he die?" Moon screamed.

Qibli gave her a concerned look.

"I said HOW DID HE DIE?" Moon was about to fight Qibli.

"He was weak and slightly starved from the desert... and then... he... he fought me."

No.

No.

Moon charged at Qibli with all her might—she was going to kill Qibli.

"Don't fight me! I don't want to hurt you, you know that! I might kill you by mistake! Moon, if I kill you, it kills me."

"I don't care if I die! Then I will be with Winter!"

"But think, Moon. Think! If you die, you may never see us again. If you stay alive, you can be with me and we can get over this!"

"No!"

Moon charged at Qibli, jumped on top of him, and grabbed his neck.

"You terrible, ungrateful, stupid sun of a slug!!"

She dug her claws in Qibli's neck, watching the blood flow out.

"I will always love you," He croaked.

And then Moon snapped his neck.

Qibli was dead.

And that was how Moonwatcher— daughter of Secretkeeper and Morrowseer became a serial murderer, the most dangerous, killing all of her friends.

"Winter! Are you still with me?" Moon asked.

Silence.

"Winter!" Moon shook Winter fiercely.

"Moon..." Winter croaked. "I-I found you."

"Yes, you did," Moon said. "Drink this. We need to keep moving."

Winter glanced around.

"Where?"