❄️One Moon❄️

"You knew," Winter growled. "You food poisoned the chicken closest to me thinking I would eat it,"

"Moon, Moon..." He said, reaching forward to Winter, who was still holding her close.

"No," Winter said sternly. "Stay away from her. And me. I thought we were friends. She was clearly going to pick you. At least I didn't try to murder my supposed friend."

A tear rolled down his cheek. 

"Moon..." He cried. "Moon, the one moon I wanted..."

Winter had been patrolling Moon for a day.

Mostly from Qibli.

Every scale on him was begging to lay in bed next to Moon, where he could rest, and be next to his one love, Moon.

"I will kill Qibli if he gets near you again," He said softly to the still, slim, perfect body of poor, unconscious, beautiful Moon.

"Let me see her," Qibli said, appearing in the doorway.

"I know it was an accident, but you are never getting near her again," Winter growled. 

"I just wanted more time with her!" Qibli cried. "She may love me, but there's always... you."

Winter bent down a little bit, preparing to launch towards Qibli if he got any closer. 

"So just poison me. Stay away, you stupid, terrible, sun of a slug!" Winter roared, tackling Qibli as he stepped closer.

"Go! Leave! You know that trying to poison me in the first place was wrong! This isn't like you, and it's going to take a lot to make Moon ever trust you again!"

"Quit mentioning her name!"

"Quit trying so hard to make this seem okay!" 

🌙Moon🌙

Winter stood in the moonlight, his handsome shiny scales glimmering.

"Moon, I hope I never hurt you," He said, the words sounding amazing in her head.

I thought he hated me. Does he? 

"But... I thought you said..."  She stammered. Winter was confusing— that was true. But she didn't care how hard it was to tackle his heart.

Oops... uh... writing error... she meant friendship. Tackle his friendship.

"Let me see her!!!" Qibli screamed.

"No! You tried to poison me! DON'T GET NEAR MOON!" 

"Moon!!" Qibli cried. Winter guarded behind him to make sure he didn't do anything.

"We need to have a private talk," Moon said. "Sorry, please leave, Winter."

He nodded looking down at his talons. Moon didn't think he knew she had feelings for him.

Nope, actually. No special feelings for Winter. They were for Qibli. 

She looked deep in his eyes and said...

Cliffhanger! I might write another chapter tonight, I might not! 

Lol! I'd like to see your faces when you read this! It would probably be hilarious!

😁