❄️After day❄️

I think I won the medal for 'worst at updating'. Lol.

It was the morning.

Sunlight peeked in through a little hole in the wall. Winter awoke.

"Well, took you long enough." Darkstalker shruged.

Darkstalker shrugged.

DARKSTALKER shrugged. 

Winter leaped to his feet, hissing. "What?!" He snarled, surprised to see the giant animus. 

"Don't fight, you remember how that turned out last time," Darkstalker said, smoothly. "I really do wish I had killed you,"

Winter glanced around. There was no way of getting out of this. 

"Leave me alone," Winter hissed. "You've done enough,"

Winter let out a low growl.

"Well, aren't you the brave one?" Darkstalker said. "So brave, huh? Then how about this: I am going to teleport you to Moon. You will make her come back, then I can deal with her."

"No—"

Boom. 

Winter was gone. 

The cool, steady air turned into warm, hot, hot, hot hot hot hot, hot, hot, hot hot hot hot, air. Winter could barely breathe when he felt someone collapse over him.

🌙Moon🌙

Moon was lost.

She couldn't see anything but sand— long, hot, miles and miles of sand.

There was a light. Just as it had appeared, it had disappeared. Now, what was left looked like a familiar chunk of ice.

Now you're really seeing things.

But still, she called, "Winter!" And ran over to him.

It was real.

He was real. 

"Winter, I want to go back," She cried, softly. "With you. Always always always you."