🌙The secret🌙

Thanks, @nightmare215 ! I'm happy you enjoy my story!

Two thoughts were wrestling around in Moon's thoughts. 

Forgive me.

When should I tell him?

Over and over.

Forgive me.

When should I tell him?

Forgive me.

When should I tell him?

Qibli and Winter didn't know how much space in her mind they took up. 

She thought she would be saying 'forgive me.' to Winter and 'when should I tell him?' to Qibli, but no, it was they other way around.

Forgive me.

When should I tell him?

Winter didn't seem to like her back. If anything, he'd dislike her than think of her as a normal friend.

He yells at me. He's mean to me. He doesn't like me. Why do I like him?

Forgive me. 

When should I tell him?

"Moon!" Kinkajou said, bouncing over to her.

"Yes, Kinkajou?"

"You're awake!"

The friends hugged each other, enjoying time without boys.

Soon, Kinkajou said it was her 'sun time' and that she was going to a little hangout place. Moon had a feeling she wouldn't go straight to sun time, but rather hangout with a... friend.

Moon ate some food, not very hungry, but starving at the same time.

Quietly, Moon heard a dragon sneak in.

"Go away," she said, thinking it was Qibli. "I don't want to talk to you,"

"I already get the feeling," Winter said. "I know you don't want to talk to me. I was just wondering why."

Moon looked up. "Oh, I thought you were Qibli. I don't mind if you are in here."

"Well, it wasn't you're choice anyway," he reasoned.

Moon was having a little bit of trouble.

Actually, a lot.

Moon could now hardly breath around Winter. She knew she had little feelings for him, but only little.

So why was it suddenly so hard to talk to him? Moon wasn't going to pick Winter or Qibli. She would choose none of them. Done.

Please. Forgive me.

When should I tell him?

Now something's pulling me towards Winter. 

Great.

I don't have humongous feelings for anyone, especially Winter. I should choose none of them, it would be smartest.

There was a weird feeling in her chest, now.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY NO TO WINTER!!! The weird feeling said. YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

Moon didn't know where these thoughts were coming from. Probably a lot of time with Kinkajou.

Moon didn't know why, but suddenly, she ran out of the room.

It was her heart.

She felt like she was poisoned.

DUH 🙄 i'm gonna write more! 

😁