❄️Sorting it out: Part 2❄️

"...I don't know how... how I feel about you," Moon said. 

What... 

Do I still have a shot with Moon?

"I don't know how you feel about me, ether. But... i'm not the only one who thinks that... that I have to choose."

Choose.

Choose.

Choose.

"I didn't pick Qibli..."

She didn't... what?

"I haven't picked you yet... maybe..."

She looked deep in Winter's eyes.

Deep, deep down.

"Do you feel the same way I might feel... which might be love? Might not? Where your heart speeds up around you, sometimes you hold your breath because something might happen, something might not? Like... like... a weird, odd, mysterious feeling that you want to stay, and solve, and fix the weirdness that is there?"

Winter was silent.

Quiet.

Just the way he liked it.

Tears formed in Moon's eyes. 

Pain. 

Pain.

Pain.

Winter knew how she felt.

He loved her. 

A lot.

"Moon, I—"

"Has anyone seen Moon? Oh, there you are!"

Qibli was standing in the cave enterance. He ruined our moment. Winter thought.

"I know what I did was wrong, but that brought you to tears? You look like... like life is terrible... Moon..."

He tried to poison me. He ruined our moment. He made our moment his and Moon's. Not me and Moon. 

It never is.

Winter walked away, wondering why he didn't just attack Qibli. That would make him go away.

Then it hit him.

He would never hurt Qibli, even though he tried to hurt him. 

One reason kept him from a lot of things.

Moon.