Part 2: Meeting the Holland family

"Wow" I whispered. A grand staircase greeted me as soon as I walked into the Holland's house. Well mansion should I say. The hallway was enormous that it was a good venue for a party or gathering. "Welcome to your new home" Mr Holland said walking in behind me. He very kindly carried in my bags. I was never treated this nicely by the other family. I walked slowly into the hallway and turned around. "Amazing huh" I heard Mr Holland say to me. I snapped out of my daydream. "Uh...sorry. What would you like me to do?" I asked getting embarrassed. "Meet the family" he said turning around and pulling what looked like a whistle out of his pocket. He blew it and 4 well groomed boys appeared on the top of the staircase. "My dearest sons, come and meet Y/n, our new maid" he said. All 4 boys came walking down stairs and they stood in age order. "Y/n, this is my youngest son Paddy. He is 13 years of age" Mr Holland said gesturing at the small curly haired boy. "Nice to meet you sir" I bowed. Paddy just nodded.

"And these two boys here are Sam and Harry. They are 19 years of age and they are twins" he said waving his hand at them. "Wonderful to meet you two" I said bowing again. They gave me a smile. "Nice to meet you too y/n" the one with glasses replied. "And this is my eldest Tom. He is 21 years of ages". I couldn't stop staring at him. He was good looking and his jawline was prefect. And his hair was slick and perfectly placed. He walked over to me and took my hand. "A pleasure to meet you y/n" he said kissing my hand. I started blushing. When he let go, we stared into each other's eyes for a moment until Mr Holland brought us back down to earth. "Ah! And this is my wonderful wife Nikki" he said gesturing for Mrs Holland to come. "Pleasure to meet you Mrs Holland" I bowed. "Please, call me Nikki" she said smiling at me.  All of a sudden a beautiful looking dog came bounding down the stairs and jumped straight on top of me. "Tessa!" Mr Holland shouted. "Hello! You are cute" I cooed stroking behind her ears. "And this is Tessa" Mr Holland said laughing. "She's beautiful" I replied. "Well she is actually my dog" Tom piped up.

I peeled my eyes away from Tessa and looked at Tom. "Well she is beautiful" I said to him. "What breed?" I asked. "Staffy" he replied walking over to me. "Father, shall we show y/n around?" Tom asked and gestured to Harry, Sam and Paddy. "That would be wonderful. Thank you Tom" Mr Holland replied. "If you would like to follow us, we will show you to your room first. Grab a bag guys" Tom said to me and his brothers. "I can take them sir" I said reaching for my bags. "Nonsense! We can manage and no need to call us sir. Our names will do" Sam said picking up some of them. "Sorry sir...I mean Sam" I stuttered out. We started walking up the stairs. "So y/n, tell us about yourself" Tom said looking back at me.