Part 13: Go away

It had been two months since I left the Holland's. I went back to the Abbey and was welcomed back in by the sisters with open arms once again. Sister Maria was by my side every night when I cried and there every morning when I didn't want to get up. Mrs Holland had come around trying to talk to me, but I didn't want to talk to anyone. "Give her time my dear" Sister Maria said to her. "Please tell her I never knew" Mrs Holland said sadly. "She doesn't blame you dear". I didn't blame Mrs Holland one bit and I knew she never knew but I knew if I spoke to her, Tom's name would come up and I didn't want to hear it.

"Sister, may I got for a walk outside the Abbey?" I asked her one morning. "Of course my dear. Please be safe". I hugged her and left. It was a sunny day and I knew I needed to get out, even if I didn't want to. I walked up the hill by the Abbey, the one Jack and I use to walk up a lot. I got up the top and sat on the bench, staring at the view. Suddenly I heard my name being called. "Y/n!". I turned around and it was Jack and what looked liked his new wife Laura. I got up and started walking off. "Y/n please" Jack shouted. I turned around. "What do you want?" I shouted, tears threatening to escape my eyes. As he was about to say something, I heard my name being called again. "Y/n...". I looked over my shoulder and it was Tom.

"For goodness sake" I muttered. I had no where to go. I was stuck in between the two people who broke my heart. "Please, let me explain" Tom said getting closer. "No! Get away from me!" I shouted. "Y/n, are you okay?" I heard Jack say. "Fuck off Jack!" I shouted. I was getting flustered. I could feel myself starting to panic. "Y/n" "y/n" I heard. All of a sudden, everything went black.