Part 19: "SURPRISE"

I was so happy Tom had come, even though I made out I didn't want anyone with me. Tom never let me go on the journey home and when we finally arrived, he took me straight to bed and we cuddled all night. I loved him and he has proven that he loves me too.
4 months later:
"DINNER!" I shouted. Even though I was now classed as family, I still thought as myself still as their maid also. "Y/n, how many times do we have to tell you. You are our family" Harry kept saying to me. "I know, but I still have a duty to look after everyone" I responded. "Sam tell her" he said giving me the stare. "You're both giving me the stare so I'm just going to slowly walk away" Sam said while backing up. Harry and I laughed. "Oooo something smells good" Tom sniffed while sitting at the table. We were all waiting for him. "About time" Paddy said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, I was sorting something out" he smirked looking at me. "Anyway, Tom you should of cooked the dinner as seen as it is y/n birthday!" Sam said. "Guys it okay. Turning 22 isn't a big deal" I said starting to dish the food up. "But it's your birthday!" Paddy said wide eyed. "So. I've never really celebrated my birthday". It was true. I never really did. It didn't bother me though. I liked the peace and quiet. "Well, now you're living here that is going to change" Mr Holland said grabbing my hand and escorting me to the hallway. "But what about the din...oh my goodness!" I gasped. There in the hallway stood all the sisters and the rest of the Holland family, who I knew of and had seen pictures of, but hadn't met yet  "SURPRISE!" They all shouted.

"All this is for me?" I asked crying tears of joy. "Yes. And we want you to know how much you mean to us all" Mrs Holland cried from behind me. "Thank you so much" I cried to everyone. "This means a lot". "Sister Maria would be proud of the person you are today my dear" Sister Monica-Joan said while hugging me.