Part 8: Bonding

A week had past and I finally became more relaxed. Mrs Holland was helping me overcome everything and Tom had started helping me prepare and cook dinner every night. "Woah, am I in a different house?" Sam said shocked. He had been away for a couple days. Tom got a potato and threw it at Sam. "Shut up" he laughed. "Why don't you go and spend time together? Dinners nearly prepared anyway" I said. "Are you sure?" Tom said placing a hand on my shoulder. It sent a shiver down my entire body. His touch was so gentle and soothing. "Yes" I smiled. He removed his hand from my shoulder and walked out talking and laughing with Sam. I started cooking dinner.

"This looks lovely y/n" Harry said as I gave everyone their plates. "Thank you. Though I cannot take all the credit" I laughed looking at Tom. "Here you are Tessa" I said placing her bowl in front of her. "Um is it okay if go now sir?" I asked Mr Holland. "Of course y/n. The driver is out front. He will also pick you up tomorrow afternoon" Mr Holland said. "Oh sir, there is no need, I can walk" I said grabbing my coat and things. "No no, you are not walking at this time of night" Paddy butted in. "Please y/n, so we know you're safe" Tom said with worry in his eyes. "Okay. Thank you so much sir". I nodded at Mr Holland as I left. I was going back to the Abbey for the night. I needed to tell Sister Maria what happened.