Part 11: True feelings

"We shouldn't of done that". I quickly got up and started getting dressed. Things had got heated. I was mortified. "What do you mean?" Tom asked getting dressed too. "I'm your maid. You shouldn't of kissed me and we should not of had sex. I've only known you a week! Please go" I said horrified. "But y/n..." Tom started but I quickly cut him off. "I'll see you at dinner" I said. He walked out of my room. What have I just done? I cannot stay here now. Just when I thought things were looking up, I've now got to leave and find a new family. I've only been here a week. "Good job y/n" I muttered while holding back the tears.

My mind was only thinking about one thing. Tom. Why? I enjoyed it very much and now he properly hates me. I like him a lot. I didn't know what to do. My thoughts were quickly shattered when Harry entered the kitchen. "Where's Tom to?" He asked me. "I'm not sure sir, I said I'd prepare dinner on my own tonight" I replied not looking at him. "Okay. Well if you see him can you say we've been looking for him for 4 hours please" he asked. "4 hours?" I asked shocked. "Yeah. He went out and he hasn't come home. We are worried he has gone back to his old ways". "Old ways?". "Sit down and I will tell you" Harry said.

"Oh goodness" I quietly said. "I know. We are worried" he said. Without a second thought, I got up and bolted out of the door. I had to find him. This was my fault. "Y/n!" Harry shouted but I was already out of the front door. "Mr Bennett, take me to every bar in town" I said quickly. "It's urgent" I said. "As you wish miss". When we got into the first bar, I frantically looked everywhere for Tom. "Shit" I mumbled. He wasn't there. I went to 5 bars and he was no where to be seen. I sent Mr Bennett home as I didn't want him to worry either. "Last one. Please be here Tom" I said to myself. I walked in and suddenly a guy, who was bladdered, came up and started flirting. "Hey beautiful. Wanna dance?" He asked. "I'm good, thank you" I replied. I started walking away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "I said wanna dance". "And I said no". I tried to push him away but his grip just got tighter. All of a sudden, his grip got looser. I looked up. I saw Tom shaking his hand. He had punched him. "Y/n, are you okay?" Tom said grabbing you and hugging you. I gripped onto him tight.

"Why did you go out?" I asked as we were sat waiting for the bus. He didn't answer. "Harry has told me everything" I told him. "What?" His eyes went wide. "I'm so sorry" I said. I touched his hand. I turned his face to mine. "I'm sorry I reacted like that earlier. I was just scared" I said. "Why?" He asked, his hand on my cheek. "I don't know" I replied. I lent in and attached my lips to his. "I really like you Tom" I said not breaking the kiss. "I like you too" he said deepening the kiss.