Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A fist shot towards my face, and for the second time in 24 hours, my nose released a torrent of blood.

My eye felt like it was about to fall out as well.

I cried out in pain, not being able to tend to my nose because Alex's gang were still pinning me to the wall. They all burst out laughing as the blood trickled right down my face and onto my shirt.

How could they enjoy seeing me suffer?

Then, to add further humiliation, Alex rubbed his hand over my blood covered face, causing pain to shoot through me, and then rubbed blood between my legs, squeezing the area while his hand was there.

His hands then moved up to my boobs as I screamed out, trying to kick him away from me.

That only made the punches come harder and faster.

I felt like a human punch bag as blow after blow came pounding towards my body.

They seemed to see punching me as a game, causing as much damage to me as they could, and as much humiliation as they could.

I couldn't help wondering why no one was doing anything about this. I could see them staring. Why weren't they getting the help I desperately needed?

The world started to go black at the edges as they all took turns to beat me up.

The blows kept on coming, getting harder and harder as my eyes struggled to focus.

"Look, she's faking becoming unconscious. That's a terrible fake!!!" said a voice coming from somewhere.

It was like sleep was pulling me in. I couldn't resist it. It had to be better than having the life beaten out of me.

Slowly, but surely I slipped into darkness.

The last thing I can remember is someone shouting. "Hang on, I don't think she's faking anymore..."