Imagine Bragging about Finn

For weeks. Full weeks, Finn and Baron had been bickering, fighting even, about who was better. It was affecting you and Finn's relationship, causing him low self-esteem and frustration. You constantly tried to reassure him, but to no avail.

Tonight would be entirely different. You watched the screen as Baron went to the ring, your eyes rolling almost instinctively. Finn was in his own dressing room getting ready for later, but you? You wanted to hear what the Lone Wolf had to say. But you sure as hell didn't like it.

"Finn is nothing compared to me. He's short. He's scared. And his girlfriend would look better in my arms." He stated, and you felt your blood boil. He went on, saying more things about Finn being a sad, small man, and you had enough. You marched to Finn's dressing room, pounded on the door, and as soon as he answered, you pulled him out by his arm.

"Y/N, y/n! Where are we going?!" He whined, raising an eyebrow. You were walking too fast for him to keep up. You told the staff to cue your music as you made your way out to the ring, Finn confused but following you.

As soon as you climbed into the ring, you ripped the mic from Baron's hands. You'd had enough.

"You must think you're a big talker, with that dirt-eating grin and that broad vocabulary. But what you don't understand, is that Finn could kick your ass any day, and so could I! He's brave. He's MY boyfriend. And he may be short, but the fire in his body makes up for the numbers!" You sassed, not noticing Finn's little smirk as he looked towards the crowd.

What you didn't know was how much that made Finn happy. Seeing his lady tell Baron off, seeing her stand up for him. It made his heart flutter. It really did boost his confidence.

"Lass, you don't have to..." He started in his own microphone, only to be cut off.

"I do! You know, I reaaallly do. Because if I don't, no one will tell Baron here EXACTLY how it is." You stated, putting a hand on your hip. Baron spoke up, through a new microphone now.

"And how exactly is it?" He smirked. Big mistake.

"Like this-" You said through grit teeth before slapping him, hard. While he was in shock, Finn smirked and shrugged, going to town on Baron. While Baron was down, Finn smiled at you... then at the crowd... then hit him with the Coup de Grâce.

When that was over, and Baron had rolled painfully from the ring, Finn held your arm up before kissing you, right in front of the crowd.

You two had reclaimed your relationship in WWE, and in real life.