Imagine Finn being Dared to make you Blush

Truth or dare. It was the most dreaded party game, but it sure got the job done when it needed to.
A beer in your left hand, Finn's hand in your right, you sat patiently in the circle, watching as the others took their dares and told their truths. You and Finn were off limits to the others, but when you saw a grin creep onto Luke and Karl's features, you knew you were in trouble.

"Truth or Dare?" Karl asked, smirking.
"Dare." Finn spoke, firm, taking your place.
"I dare you, double dog, to make Y/N blush. As much as you can. At any cost, for the next 24 hours." Luke grinned, high-fiving his partner in crime.

"...Deal." Finn smirked, making you blush already.
"There's one." Sami laughed, Seth joining in.

Finn giggled and squeezed your hand. It was agreed that no one would get drunk, but you could smell the small tinge of alcohol on his breath. You knew he was buzzed, enough to bring out his playful personality.

He leaned over and, in front of your friends, kissed a small spot of your neck. Your face turned a harsh red, and you playfully shoved him.

"Two!" Seth announced, "Bonus points for the stupid bravery."

You shook your head and stood up, offering to get everyone snacks and a new drink. When Finn stood up to follow you, you visibly rolled your eyes.

"Get three!" Karl yelled after you, and Finn couldn't help but laugh along. That was three. You groaned and fell into Finn, who caught you with a chuckle. Tonight was bound to be long.

And it was. The whole night, Finn was handsy. Kissing your neck, playing with your hair, groping your thighs, laying all over you... You name it. You knew it was because of the alcohol, and you had to make a mental note; Sober or drunk, but never buzzed.

What was shocking, though, was the next morning and day. You two slept in your hotel room and met up with the others for practice, but Finn was still close. At one point, he even slapped your ass, making you squeal as he highfived Seth with the opposite hand. Your face grew red again; but this time, it was angry embarrassment. He didn't seem to notice, though. You went about the rest of your workout, waiting for tonight's show to begin.

Everything went as planned. You won your match, Seth won his, and now it was time for Finn's. You were ringside, and he was winning. Winning until he stuck his tongue out at you, implying something that you hadn't even considered. That's when you blushed and stormed backstage. He was confused, so he moved the match along, won, and retreated to find you.

"Y/N?" He called, racing the halls, trying to catch his breath.
"Y/n..." He breathed as he finally found you, sipping water. You raised a sassy brow, and he approached you almost shyly.

"Y/n, what's wrong..? Is it..."
"You're damn right it is, Devitt. You can't just be all shy, and as soon as a few boys create a dare, you're handsy in front of everyone." You spoke, "I liked it when I wasn't a toy."

"Oh, Mo Grá... You're not a toy.." He chuckled, pulling you in for a hug. You caved and hugged back, noticing as he looked down at his wrist.

"24 hours is over..." He spoke, as if he felt bad.
"Doesn't mean we have to stop..." You stated hesitantly, "just keep it behind closed doors, will you?" You huffed, leading him to chuckle shyly.

You smiled at this, putting a hand on his cheek. "There's my Irish cutie."

"Quiet, lass.." He smiled, leaning in to kiss you. It was different compared to the last 24 hours. It was love; not lust, not sexual. It was soft and compassionate.

"Yknow, about those last 24 hours, behind closed doors-"
"Hush, you." You shoved him playfully.

Cheeky bastard.