Imagine Finn Coming Home

After a few long weeks of touring, it was finally time for Finn to come home. Finally.
You had cleaned the house, cleaned it again, bought flowers, a new lego set, his favorite food was cooked and ready to serve... You knew he'd be overwhelmed, so you stopped there. You did your hair up nicely, and wore a cute little romper. As you fixed up a few things, you heard the doorbell and your heart rocketed up into your throat.

When he heard what sounded like Usain Bolt running across his floor, he put his bags down on the porch, waiting with open arms; and, as soon as you swung the door open, you hopped into them gratefully. You promised yourself that you wouldn't cry, but you couldn't help the few tears that pricked your beautiful eyes.

"I love you.." He whispered, smiling from ear to ear.
You answered him by kissing his lips, your hands on either side of his face.

"I missed you so much.." You smiled, watching as he chuckled and brought you inside, along with his bags.
"Glad to know one of you did." He joked, referring to your cat, who merely perked up before laying back down. He made a grumpy face at this, which made you laugh.

Cheeky as always. Boy, did you miss him while he was gone.