Imagine going to the Beach with Finn

Vacation was always your favorite time of the year. You never knew when Finn would get the urge to get up and go, but this week was one of those weeks.

"The beach! We can catch waves, play in da' sand, anything." He rambled on, as if you had protested. In reality, you were just as excited.

"Pack your things, let's go." You giggled, kissing his cheek as you brushed past him to get your own bags packed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Y/n, look!" Finn called out. You chased him down to find a small sea turtle wandering out to sea. You wondered why he was such a late start, but you didn't hesitate to help the little guy out, shielding him from the birds and sunlight with a large leaf.

You didn't notice Finn take a picture of you, savoring the moment for himself. What you did notice a few minutes later was his cheeky little laugh, faint and combined with the waves.

"What's that for?" You asked, the turtle already out into the sea. You were in the water, waist deep, when you noticed your swim bottoms in his hand.

"Fergal Devitt!" You shouted, leading him to laugh and send them floating back. You struggled to retie them, flustered and red. He finally gave up his childish joke and came to help you, kissing your head when he was done.

"Best vacation ever." He giggled, leading you to shove him back into the water. Yep. Best vacation ever.