Preview,This Pain Shall Only Make Me Stronger

Quick A/N: You are not a saiyan, but you will be able to turn super saiyan rosé, and you are going to be calling it super saiyan rose, that is the name of the semblance.

Play Song At Top

"Please! Stop!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are you doing this?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This isn't you!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I must cleanse this world of the evil that poisons it..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Join me, darling, and we'll bring absolute justice to this world."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Remnant, a world that is on the verge of absolute extinction. Vacuo has been decimated, and Mistral in absolute shambles. Vale turned into a glass floor as the last pieces of life all gather in Atlas which is under siege. You might think that some army or military force just took over and overwhelmed all the kingdoms, but really, there is only two people who are truly behind these attacks...

With RWBY

Ruby was running down the halls of Atlas alongside her teammates and countless other teams who were in Atlas Academy. The entire kingdom was under attack as explosions covered the streets. The ceiling was crumbling all around the academy as everyone rushed outside.

Ruby: Where are they!?

Pyhrra: I don't see them!

Jaune: Look out!

They all turned to see a giant Atlas warship that was on fire falling towards the academy. It crashed in the center and created a massive explosion that blew everything and everyone away. As the students struggled to get up, two people could be seen limping out of the airship. Winter Schnee and General Ironwood hobbled out of the destroyed warship as they both collapsed and began to crawl towards them.

Winter: W-Weiss...

Weiss: Winter? *cough* *cough* I'm here...

As all the students and faculty gathered in the front of the academy, a set voices echoed throughout the kingdom.

???: I said I would proclaim my justice on this tainted world, and now I am at the final stepping stone to completing my wish, and creating a new, beautiful world that even the Gods will seek this planet as their new home.

???: I have finally claimed the power that I have desired for after so long, and now I will be one step away from ruling all of Remnant. Not even Salem could stop our power. *giggles* Darling, would you like the honors?

From above came a woman that everyone had grown to know and fear, Cinder Fall.

???: Thank you, my dearest. You bless me with the honors of getting the revenge I desire against those impudent, mortal prostitutes.

Another figure floated into view, and team RWBY stared at him with guilt and regret as they saw his features. His (H/L) (H/C) hair, those cold (E/C) eyes.

Yang: Please...We're sorry. Please stop, this isn't you!

Blake: This isn't you!

Weiss: Why are you doing this!?

Ruby: Please! Stop!

RWBY: Y/N!

Y/N: It is too late now. Repent for your sins and be cleansed along with every living being on the planet that you have tainted. This is my power. This is my revenge. This...

 This

Y/N:...Is my justice. HAAAAA!!!!

*BOOM*

A/N: I'm still choosing OC's but here's a little preview of what's to come, I'll be accepting 3 OC's total. I hope you guys enjoyed and are excited, this came to me last night and I got inspired. Thanks for reading

Spectre, Out