Chapter 11: Passing Judgement Among All, Remnants Last Hope

"You shall pay greatly for what you did to her." You said as you aimed a dark energy blast towards them. "Prepare yourselves mortals, Judgement Day has come." You said as you blasted away towards the group.

People jumped away while other got caught in the blast and were obliterated. They all turned towards you in horror as you grinned at your power and their fear. The fire raged in the center of town as everything fell silent. Growing tired of this, you turned around towards the group behind you and glared at them. You raised the palm of your hand towards them and charged an energy blast as Cinder shot up and grabbed your arm.

"Y/N, wait! They are our allies!" She pleaded.

"No mortal is our ally. You may have those two who follow you, but I will not tolerate the existence of any other human who has wronged against the world." You said as you glared at them.

"Please, listen to me. I will be responsible for their actions. You can do away with every single other being, but I shall take care of them." Cinder told you as you turned towards her.

"Why defend these humans? They deserve to be erased along with the others." You told her.

"Because they can still be of use to us, to the 'Zero Mortal Plan' and they can serve and follow you, praise you as their God." She said.

"The 'Zero Mortal Plan' only requires two beings of power. You, the future Maiden who will obtain all four seasonal maiden powers, and I, the hand of Justice. We do not require such insects to further out plans, they shall only hinder us at this point. Now stand aside." You said as you lightly pushed her away and aimed once again.

Play Song At Top

Cinder was beginning to get desperate, and didn't know what to do. Her allies were backing against the wall, fearing for their lives. Roman held Neo in a protective embrace, Adam gritted his teeth and placed his hand on the hilt of his blade as Mercury and Emerald ran to Cinder's side. Suddenly however, Cinder knelt in front of you once more, and undid her dress slightly so that her back was exposed and turned away from you so that her back was towards you. You dispersed your energy and stared at her in confusion as she closed her eyes and looked to the ground.

"If I give equal payment for their lives, then I shall endure whatever you have to throw at me." She said as you burrowed your brows and looked at her.

"You are truly willing to receive pain to save the lives of pathetic mortals who will only live to sin once again?" You asked as Roman stepped forward with Neo behind him.

"We won't do anything to anger you or hurt this world! We promise! If we do, then you have the right to erase us! Just please, give us a chance!" He said you shot a glare at him.

"A chance...You want a chance? Humans have been given chances over and over again, and still they defy the boundaries of the Gods, and commit taboo that is forbidden among this, and other worlds. We especially have you to blame, Adam Taurus." You said as he was shocked.

"What?!" He yelled.

"What's going on? Is he turning against his allies?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know, but now's the time we should attack." Blake said as Weiss stopped her.

"No, if we do that, we'll just get him angry. The only real one's who will be able to hurt him are the one's in that warship above us, and his old teammates. If we wait this out, and he gets rid of them, it might be easier for us to deal with Y/N." She stated.

Everyone was confused as to what was going on, and only continued to watch as you raised your hand towards Adam.

"Adam, we have deemed you one as of the humans who has committed the worst acts against life on this world and to Remnant itself. Your actions and mass wars against the other mortals of this world fueled my justice and led me to the 'Zero Mortal Plan.' You said as he stepped forward to defend himself....which was a mistake.