Chapter 15: Crippling Situation, We Need More Time!

"We will not need you for this phase. Only me and Cinder will journey on forward to Atlas." You said as they stood there confused.

"Then, what do we do?" Roman asked you.

"If you're her loyal followers, you'll know what to do next. Let's go, Cinder." You said as you took to the sky once again.

She sent them back and flew off after you as you continued your course to Atlas. As you flew, you could already foresee the your future. Your utopia with you leading the Gods to an eternal life of peace and justice. You also flashed back to your memories of RWBY and how they betrayed you. You grinned before laughing loudly as the skies darkened, and lightning roared through the heavens.

"This is the day it ends, mortals. You shall meet your end with my holy light. This is the day justice prevails." You thought as you flew faster towards Atlas, eager to begin the final battle between a God and the mortals.

As you flew, Cinder caught up to you and spoke up.

"I never asked about this, but did you ever see any of the other maidens?" She asked as you shook your head.

"Unfortunately they escaped each time I attacked. They've masked their energy so I can't sense them either. We will just deal with them later." You said.

"They might prove an annoyance though. We can always come back to destroy them later." She told you. 

"Zamasu is there. I shall not leave him." You said as you flew faster towards Atlas with her speeding up as well.

"Okay. What happens when the other maidens do show up though?" She asked as you smirked and chuckled.

"Nothing can stand in the way of divine judgement. This world will burn before it blooms with beauty." You said as you soared through the skies.

Meanwhile, over in Atlas, they have been working non-stop on their defenses. Fortifying their walls, placing maser sentries along their borders, scouting relay stations 3 miles out from the kingdom walls. Everyone was on high alert and there were maser jets roaming through the skies and trying to see if you had reached the kingdom. Meanwhile, Ruby was watching down in the train station the Atlas soldiers placing and preparing the aura stations. 

"Soooo...How do I do this again?" Ruby asked as a science assistant walked over to here and explained everything.

"So, do you see those two steel rods on the side of the machine?" He asked.

"Yeah huh." She nodded.

"All you need to do is grab onto those two siphoning and let your aura flow into the machine. Once you do that, the aura shall be transmitted to a bullhead which is holding an aura blaster. If Dennis needs extra aura, we'll fire it right into his body and keep the siphon going as long as we can. We don't want these people to drain their life forces as well, so once everyone's out of aura, it'll be all on your friend." He said as Ruby turned away.

"He's not my friend." She said.

"Ohh, I didn't know. Anyways, may I ask a question?" He asked as Ruby nodded. "Y/N, he was a student from Beacon Academy. What happened to him that he went berserk and started to call himself a God?" He asked.

Ruby shut her eyes tightly and held her arm before turning away and walking next to a warm fire. The assistant shook off her action and went back to working as Ruby stared into the fire with guilt.

"It's our fault that he's become the enemy...None of this would have happened if we had just been patient with him..." She thought to herself as her scroll suddenly went off and she saw it was a text from Yang.