Chapter 19: This Is The End, Beginning Of A New Life

"They're equal?" Ruby asked.

"No...They're not..." Yashiro weakly stated.

You cut Dennis's shirt with your blade before kicking him down towards the others. He struggled to sit up from where he was as you landed on top of the CCT and dissipated your blade as your aura surrounded you once more.

"He stronger than ever!" Dennis said in shock.

You reeled your arms back and charged a massive energy blast in the palms of your hands.

"This is the end for you, mortals." You said. "KAAA...MEEE...HAAA...MEEE...HAAA!!"

*BOOM*

Your blast shot forward towards team RWBY and the others, but the maidens got them and flew away before the attack could connect. A massive explosion erupted and everything that stood in your attack's path was turned into nothing. As the smoke cleared, you saw that everyone was on the ground, coughing and waving the dust away from their faces as others were shocked and terrified. You looked at Dennis and saw that he had a completely shocked face, seeing the raw power you possessed.

"Now do you see, Dennis? My power is no longer comprehensible by you mere mortals. It is time...For your end." You said as your power went up even more.

Everyone aboard the airship watched as your energy spiked, and you managed to short-circuit their energy readings, making sparks all over their stations. The Super X III's systems had completely shut off, and the crew was forced to abandon it and head for the others. Soldiers, Huntsmen and Huntresses came from the underground and began to head towards the center of Atlas as t Dennis went towards team RWBY and the others. When he reached them, he saw that Yashiro was already gone, and Alessa was crying.

"We did it....We did this!" She yelled.

"Alessa..." Dennis tried to approach her but she moved back.

"Because of what we did....Because we decided to be selfish and treat him badly by making his girlfriends cheat with us, we killed everyone!" She yelled as everyone began to gather in the center and was hearing what she was saying.

"Alessa, calm down..." Blake tried to move towards her, but she shoved her away and began to speak loudly so everyone could hear.

"WE DID THIS!! WE KILLED EVERYONE!!!!" She yelled.

"What are you talking about?!" Someone yelled.

"WE WERE THE ONES WHO CAUSED HIM TO GET ANGRY AND DESTROY EVERYTHING! WE HURT HIM INTENTIONALLY AND CAUSED ALL OF THIS! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SO SORRY!!!" She said as she bowed down in front of everyone.

The entire kingdom was quiet as everyone stared at your teammates and team RWBY. Everyone aboard the ship was silent as they looked at the monitor. You looked down at them, unimpressed by her speech as she turned back towards you.