Chapter 18: Hopes Destroyed, A Beautiful Sight Comes Forth

"Now.....Now you've forced me to unleash a truly God like power that I did not think was necessary to use. I have attained much higher peaks of strength during my time training. Now, feast your eyes upon this! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled.

Your hair began to grow even longer and your eye brows had disappeared as your energy readings were through the roof. Everyone who could see you covered their eyes as you power exploded out of you, blowing away buildings and pushing away Dennis as well as the maidens. Everyone that was in the airships above held on as the ships rocked back and forth.

"You've forced the hand of God to be brought down! Now it is time to receive your punishment! HYAAAA!!!" You yelled.

As the light died down and Dennis removed his hands from his eyes, he was wide-eyed at what he was seeing. You grinned at him while charging an energy blast in the palm of your hand.

"He's....transformed yet again..." Glynda stated.

"What the hell now? How much stronger did he get during the time he spent alone?" Dennis asked as you chuckled.

"Behold, the legendary Super Saiyan 3! HAAAAA!!!" You yelled.

*BOOM*

You flew towars Dennis at an incredible speed as an energy ball charged in your hand. He went to punch you, but you you disappeared and reappeared behind him. He turned as you pushed the energy ball against his stomach, blowing him away into another building. You threw two more blast and watched as the building collapsed on top of him. You smirked as you saw him slowly climb out of the debris and glare up at you while holding his arm in pain.

"Dennis needs support. Send in the Super X III now. It'll buy us time to send more aura to him and give him the strength to fight." Ironwood ordered as a voice called over the intercom.

"Roger. We heard you, General. This is Super X III, now engaging the target. Here we go boys." The pilot said to his crew as he flew towards you.

The Super X III crew armed all their weapons and primed their freezer weapons while taking aim at you. You turned towards them and glared as they primed their missiles and rockets.

"Target, locked on." The co-pilot said.

"Let him have it." The lead pilot ordered as they opened fire.

A barrage of rockets and missiles were fired at you and you stayed there in the air as there were explosions that covered the sky. Once the smoke cleared, half your body was encased in ice as the Super X III flew by and around for another attack.

"Hmph, how pathetic." You said as your movement cracked the ice off of you with ease and you aimed your palm towards the attack ship and fired a stream of energy at them and the beam connected and deflected off the hull of the ship.