Chapter 1: The Beginning Of Walking Down A Dark Path

A/N: Thank you Murusama   Ecosense and RaiKiri94 for lending me your OC's to use in this book. I appreciate everyone else who submitted an OC as well, I may use them in the future for another book. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, now then, ONTO THE READ.

Y/N L/N, the son of the strongest huntsman and huntress to ever graduate Beacon Academy. (Father's Name) & (Mother's Name) L/N were both loving parents, and raised you all the way up to the age of 11. They loved you with all their heart, and protected you with their lives....Well, they did, until one night, assassins, who were hired by a notorious gang that your parents were investigating, were sent to your home and killed them both while your mother had hidden you away in the basement, while sending a distress call to other huntsman. When they arrived though, it was too late, and that was the last time your parents ever protected you. After the incident, you lived with your father's brother, Alex, and he treated you like his own. He picked you up out of the hole of depression that you had sunk into during the time that you mourned for your parents. You were never the same person, but you grew to move on, and did everything you could to live life the best you could, and worked hard to become a full fledged warrior like your parents. During your 7 years of living with your uncle, he taught you everything he knew, and one day, you both were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when he suddenly remembered something and got up from his chair.

"I have a surprise for you, Y/N." Alex said.

"What is it uncle?" You asked as you put down your cup of coffee and watched as he walked to the closet in the living room.

Alex dug around in the closet and threw put a couple things before he pulled out a large trunk. He opened it and pulled out a sword which you stared at in interest.

 He opened it and pulled out a sword which you stared at in interest

"This sword, belonged to your father until he forged a new one. This thing used to be his baby. I think it's time that it became your baby." He said as he walked over to you and placed it in your hands.

You examined the sword before sheathing it and looking back towards you uncle as he handed you something else. He handed you a set of clothes that came with a sleeveless dark grey tunic, long-sleeved black under shirt with a turtle neck, red sash,black pants, and white boots. What confused you however was that there were a set of earrings that had two green orbs hanging from the ends.

"What's with the earrings?" You asked as you picked one up and looked at it in confusion.

"I don't know. Your father was a weird kid when we grew up. And somehow he still got more girls than me, even when he wore those." He said as he sadly sighed and looked down, making you laugh a little and smile.

You examined the clothes a little and looked back and forth between them and the sword before standing up.  You picked up the clothes and sword and walked pass your uncle.