Chapter 14: A Kingdoms Final Hope, The Ultimate Enemy Approaches

Inside the Atlas military base, Dennis had been thawed out from his icy prison and was taken to medical bay as they had made sure to keep Zamasu in stasis, storing him in a freezer to keep the ice from melting. Zamasu even with his power however, was only managing to melt the ice slowly. Scientist and other analyst studied and took notes on Zamasu's body, trying to understand his biology, but to no avail. Ironwood looked down at his frozen jail from the glass room above as Ozpin and the other adults went over the battle.

"So we know Dennis is our key to beating Y/N, but from observing his fight, he can only hold his semblance and aura for three minutes, while Y/N can sustain his forms. Judging from each appearance he's made, Y/N has grown stronger and stronger, meaning this battle will decide the fate of Remnant. We must find a way to give Dennis enough aura to sustain his semblance." Ozpin said.

"But how? It'll take everyone to give the kid enough power. Even then, how are we suppose to transfer it to him?" Qrow asked while taking a swig from his flask.

"James, you must have something that we can use or create to give him energy, right?" Glynda asked.

"...There is one way I can think of, but we've never tried it before. It's still in the planning stage." Ironwood said.

"Well it's time to skip the test trials and go right into action. What do you got?" Qrow asked.

"We were working on new power transferring systems by converting all power in the kingdom into one single point and send them through microwave transmissions. Through that, we can funnel energy into one single point, but to do that, we would need to drain the power of other areas, or if we're trying to transfer aura, we have to drain a number of population of their aura." James informed them.

"But to drain the people of their aura? How many are we talking about draining?" Glynda asked.

"....All of them...Everyone must participate and give their auras to that kid if we're to even have a chance against Y/N. Even then, it'll all be on Dennis once he fights him." Ironwood said.

"That's a chance we must take." Ozpin said as they all continued to stare at Zamasu as his eyes were closed.

As they watched him, Zamasu was really meditating, and communicating with you as you were slowly making your way towards Atlas.

"Y/N, the nuisance is out of the way. You may begin to bring justice across the land and-" He spoke to you in his mind as you replied.

"No, I shall wait and fight him at full strength. It's about time I get my own justice, and I will make him feel the pain I went through all that time ago." You spoke to him as you stopped and descended to the ground beneath you which was another forest that was filled with a valley of tall mountains. "Dennis will not be a threat no longer now that I have seen the extent of his abilities. Once I arrive and you are set free, their hopes will be turned to ash. Now be patient, and meditate. You are immortal after all, such attacks will not do you harm. Now leave me be." You said as you cut your connection off.

As you walked through an opening in the tree line, you found yourself at the edge of a large lake that shined with the sun. You knelt down and began to meditate as well while Cinder and the others were standing around, wondering what to do.

"Hey, Roman! What's that!?" Neo said while pointing to something.

"Huh? Where?" Roman asked while looking away, giving Neo the chance to snatch his hat. "H-Hey! Give it back, Neo!" He yelled while running after her.

Emerald and Mercury were lying next to the lake with their feet in the water while Adam was leaned against a tree under the shade, and Cinder walked over and sat next to you in silence. She just stared at you in amazement and wondered what was going through your mind when you suddenly spoke up.