Chapter 9: Developing A Weapon Against The God, The Day Of Reckoning Has Arrived

The Next Week

It's been a week since you had shown up, and the three of them were attending Beacon regularly while you on the other hand, you hardly show up. Cinder would always text or try to contact you, but you would always reply that you were busy and that you needed time for training and meditating while also planning out the rest of the 'Zero Mortal Plan'. During her time at Beacon however, she never knew why you had grown to hate not just your former teammates, but also why you hated team RWBY. She didn't seem really fond of them, but also didn't think too much of them and ignored them. As she was walking back to the dorm they had however, they had turned the corner to see Yang and Dennis talking to each other and Dennis was closer than any friend should be. They hid behind a corner and peeked around it while trying to listen in on their conversation.

"We can't do this Dennis, it's what caused everything in the first place." Yang said as she leaned against the wall and turned away from him.

"I know Yang, but it just felt too good to deny. I know you think the same way also. I've caught you glancing at me from time to time." Dennis said as Cinder raised an eyebrow.

"Glancing? What were those two cheating on someone with each other?" Mercury asked as he was getting interested in the gossip.

"Look, if we had never hooked up in the first place, and if things were just a little bit different, maybe we wouldn't even be in a world that's being destroyed by a self-proclaimed God." Yang said as Cinder was beginning to get more interested when she brought you up. "If we had just never cheated on Y/N,none of this would have happened." She said as Cinder was now shocked.

"She...She cheated on him? She's one of the reasons he's in such great pain?" She thought to herself as he clenched the corner of the wall, slightly crushing it in anger.

"Come on, I know you want to." Dennis said as Yang scoffed and walked away.

"Forget it Dennis, it's over." Yang said as she walked away, leaving Dennis in downcast.

Cinder was furious at the two of them. The anger inside was making her blood boil as her aura was slowly becoming visible.

"Cinder, what's wrong?" Emerald asked in concern.

"She...She...!" Cinder repeated as she suddenly turned back around and was walking to the exit of the dormitories as Mercury and Emerald followed in haste.

"Wait, where are we going?" Mercury asked.

"I'm not waiting any longer. Contact Roman and tell him to send the package. We're moving forward with our original plans." She said as they exited the dormitories.

"Then where are we going?" Mercury asked.

"We're going to have a talk with the White Fang, a certain bull owes me a favor." She said.

Back at Beacon, team were training harder than they ever had. Learning about the grimm became a waste of time seeing that they had bigger things to worry about than just monsters. In regular classes, students were shown different perspectives of your fighting style, the ways you interact with others, even the history of your life. On spare time, students would do further research on your power, and they had discovered many things that they could not believe. Your teammates and team RWBY were training with other students during Glynda's class when Ozpin approached Glynda and whispered into her ear.

"Will team RWBY and team (Team Name) please come with us. The rest of you continue with your sparring." Glynda said as she exited her class with Ozpin.

Team RWBY and your teammates were confused by their request, and their suspicions were raised.

"Why do they want us to go with them?" Weiss asked.