3

Song- How to love -Lil Wayne

                      Days have come and gone after the horrible night of losing my patient

                      Days have come and gone after the horrible night of losing my patient. But the family reactions still haunted my dreams but unfortunately as the days passes it's just became easier to move on. That's what this job did to you.
As I walked closer into the place can eat you whole there not to far stood my two best friends. The stood before each other bickering as usual about the latest hot resident.
They both had no filter and I swear if I didn't stop they get sue one day for sexual harassment. But they bickered like an old marry couple who couldn't stand each other more than ten minutes but yet couldn't live without one other. An endless love and hate relationship..

"Doctor De Campo, did you see him?"

My dark hair pale face Best friend Emma asks with Wednesday Addams smirk.

"Really ? Did we become all formal all of sudden?"   
I sarcastically responded

                "Well, did you see him?"     Shes asks again as her hands move to her hips determined to know the answer.

       "No es importante. "
  ( it's not important)

By this time I'm beyond annoyed at the third degree questioning knowing damn well residents students were not my forte.
Her face reek of disappointment as I continue to walk away not only her but both of them. It wasn't about the lack of not wanting the best for me it was because they didn't want me to be alone. Ironically This overbearing setting me up came from two women who a good time consist petting their neighbors cat while drinking wine out of a box.

So, it was easier to give up on dating scene not to mention the inhuman way people reject you, it was always the same thing.
intelligence was too intimidating and annoying or you seem to uptight. But what was the point of settling down when my soul and heart have never known love, my dreams and lack of Visions took over my whole life. There was no purpose any more when I couldn't figure who or what I was. All I have ever known is to keep my nose in my books but wasn't a surviving technique or did my mother really wanted to see me grow?
All I did was lose moments and it was easier to memorize what I read then figure out how I missed almost 13 years of my life.

So I wasn't going to apologize for the way I spoke to men who main pick up line is, "my place or yours."

"Emma, Ni siquiera se supone que debo estar aquí, solo déjame trabajar en paz esta noche."

( "Emma, I'm not even supposed to be here today, just let me work in peace tonight." )

I spill with annoyance as my back now turn away from her like a scorn teenager
Trying to run away from her parent harsh reality comment.

It wasn't as if I needed to be here but more of a want.
Work could have easily been done at the place I should call home but it wasn't.
Such a lonely place.
Or am I the only thing lonely thing in my whole apartment.
I shake my head trying removed them lonely thought out of my brain,
'Don't forget to check your emails about the job offers.'