25

( I couldn't find a great version ^^ but that's the song pop in my mind for this scene the weekend ALL I KNOW) *( now back to the story ).

It has been eight months since I left Gia in the hotel room, crying and pregnant

The guilt has been eating me up inside but I was on a mission.
Mission to return to her and my child but I need to remove the hit from my head and convince my father to leave the gun, drug and women business for good.

First was to establish a name for myself and my family, Eden Industries was born.

I technically owned all of it but in paper, I own ten percent but I'm a silent partner.
Never make appearances or get seen by anyone at Eden Industries.

My lawyer was to be present at all times during meetings and appearances.

I ran the show in the dark. With Richie's' help I was able to own ports down in Texas and Louisiana.

Did I mention Eden Industries was a shipping company that owns shipping docks and boats from all over the United States. It was perfectly 'legal' and we bought off Valentino Enterprises Hotels.

The best part was the hotels' owner is Gia and my unborn child.
Hotels were under contract with Eden Industries but were not own.
Of course, she did not know.

I wanted to keep it secret until I was ready.
Bank accounts were set up in her name and my child but here is the best part my annual donation can be given to her foundation which she received her first payment couple months back.

Tonight was my father's silent auction, Valentino Enterprise was going to be sold which included; strip/nightclubs, escorting business, liquor stores, the connections to drug/gun trades and connection to Queen pin herself.
We had to do this right way.
The auction had extremely important and most dangerous people in the world were invited. Only lawyers were to be present.

The auction had to be a hidden location. Only coordinates were to be sent out which the auction was not taken in New York. It took total of five minutes for the deal to be done Valentino Enterprise was sold for 50 million dollars to the Armando whose new boss will be the infamous Muñeca, Heir to South and Mexico cartels. Someone that haunted my past but ready to move on leave that behind.

It didn't seem like much money because this business made my father billions but he was looking forward to retiring in Italy and make up for lost time with Mia Madre.

Yes, he was still madly in love with her, I was no longer upset, I understood how it felt to love someone you felt like you didn't deserve or could never have.