22

I laid in bed thinking about the turn of events that just happened

Just when my life was finally coming together, I had to come back to Texas.
The worst part was the stick that was in my bathroom.

It's a waiting game that was going to change my life forever.
*knock-knock*

I stood up quickly with joy in my steps, I order Chinese food. Dallas had the best pho and lemon chicken.
My stomach wouldn't stop growling.

I blushing at the idea of sitting on my bed with only my robe, noodles and cheesy reality Tv.

As I open the door and it was him, "expecting someone?" He asked with a demanding sexy voice.
I nodded 'no' technically I wasn't lying I was expecting food not him or anyone else for that matter.

His guard came in first to check all the empty places in my room invading my damn space.
I stood there against the door holding it open and stared at him. He just kept his cool staring at my body, I look down to notice my robe was exposing my cleavage and red bra.

I rapidly close my robe, "Dolcezza, no need to act bashful with me." The guard gave him a nod disappear

Alek and I were alone in my hotel room, my breathing became frantic again.

This man has changed a lot in the past month, I had tons of questions but I did not know how or what to ask first.
            He carried me over his shoulders and threw me to the bed and my robe busted open exposing him my red patching lingerie.

"Are you sure you weren't expecting anyone?" I nod 'no' He was laying above me smirking at me and he starts to nibble in my ear.

I let out a moan remembering how much my body responded to him.
With his deep demanding voice, "This is what is going to happen, I need the truth and the only time you seem to be honest is when I'm using your body. You see this scarf, I will use it to cover your eyes and your hands will be tied to these bed postings. If you're completely honest with me I will be rewarding you. Do you understand?"

My throat was dry "yes sir." Just came out of my mouth.

I notice the scarf was mine from our first date; he had it this whole time.
He placed the scarf around my eyes he asks if I can see. I nodded no.

 I nodded no