21

I just stepped out of my private plane and landed on Dallas

I haven't been here since over four weeks ago.
I became heir to famous Valentino Enterprise which came with a cost.

All these years I talked about Mio Zio Dogs, I had my own but only difference is I'm train to kill.
I hadn't fully accepted mío zio business since he was in remission.
Doctors just told him, he has another good ten years if he took care of himself.

Since the news was out that it was to be ME -the new heir to fearless man in the East Coast.
The price tag for my head went from none to millions over night.

I was not allowed to step into Texas even though I own buildings there.

For now, my uncle still ran the illegal portion of Valentino Enterprise while I ran the legal aspect.

The word, 'father' still hasn't form to come out of my mouth, in my heart I only had one real father.

Arriving to St. Peters, all I can think about is HER.
She still haunts my dreams at night and my mind in the day.
Years ago I thought I found the one but end with broken heart. When Gia came in my life I just knew; she was different.
This is love with her is one of kind, all day I just dream about her, she's engraved into my body, my mind and heart.
But with no explanation, she was out of my life. It felt pain all over again like years ago. Rejection and pain took over my body like a bad drug.

I step into Nora's' room, the first thing I spot is mia Dolcezza tightly holding Gloria in her arms.
For a quick moment, jealousy shook my bones, wishing it was me in her arms feeling her skin against mine.
But she showed me no mercy.

I should have turn and walk away, but it was too late; we made eye contact and I was not going to let her influence my actions.

Gloria turns back to look at me with tears in her eyes.
"Alek, thank you for coming, I'm glad Art called you. She's been asking for you and Gia..... I have to step out and see the caseworker...I'll be back shortly.."

Fuck. I was left alone with her.

She was in my bones and blood. My body was tense need it's own release that's when my hands turn into fist turning my knuckles white, my blood boil out the pain she cause.
All I want to do is hurt her like she hurt me.

She looks different-her composure was full of grace, skin is glowing, breast seem bigger.
I couldn't keep my eyes off of her no matter how much it hurt.

As much as I want to punish her, my fucking dick and heart betray me; he wanted nothing more than be inside her delicious pussy. My heart wanted nothing but to consume by her and forgive her.

I nod to my guard to step out and he does with no questions ask.

I had to sit down in order hide my throbbing hard dick.

"Congratulations on your foundation and the promotion."

I was proud of the woman before me but it didn't mean I forgave her; I still wanted her to get on her knees and make her beg for mercy.