18

*Alek*I woke up from my deep sleep, have not slept like that

                              *Alek*
I woke up from my deep sleep, have not slept like that...  well ever.
It was all because she was embrace in my arms.
Hours of making love to her, seem to be a dream.

Then I turn to feel the coldness on her side of the bed.
She was gone.
What the fuck.
I had a mix of emotions going through my body.

Worrying took over then rage consume me.
I ran down the stairs and her car was gone the roses were all over the floor.
I let out a scream.
I didn't even realize I was in my boxer briefs standing in my garage screaming.
I ran up the stairs taking three steps at a time and I grab my phone called her and text her.
She wasn't responding. I called her office at St. Peters, someone answer.

"Gia!" I raised my voice.

"Sir, can you lower your voice"
"Sorry I was looking for Gia De Campo."
"I'm sorry, she's no longer working here, her stuff was pack up an hour ago by packing agency."
Growling underneath my voice, "Did she say where she was going?"
"Actual no... it was the strangest thing ... No one knew she was leaving not even her staff.... No Farwell party... Nothing. It was like she didn't even work here....."
What the fuck. Was she running from something or someone?

Just as I about to call someone to track her down. When I heard the elevator open.

I ran towards it thinking it was Gia, nope how wrong was I.
It was him, mio Zio here standing in front of me with a weary look.
"Figlio, come stai?"
I froze in my spot and with a heartbroken expression on my face.
"Figlio, per favore indosssare dei vestiti... we need to talk..."
I knew why he was there and since my trip back from Italy I knew this day was coming just hoping it was later.

Mio zio, uncle is dying of cancer and refusing treatment. He wanted to leave me everything.

The strip club, escort business, gun and drug trades. Everything plus all the hotels and wineries he owns around the world. Mio Zio is a smart businessman and wasted his years with blow up his nose, women on his lap and building an empire with no heir.

He and my father both had grown up poor with nine brothers.
He was only one who made it big but had no children and I was the closest thing to a son.

"Figlio, I take it there was a donna here......... I don't know why you drink this.. You own unlimited supplies of wine."
He state while holding up the empty wine bottle with disgust in he's expression.  I was too distress to full cover up as I just place on some jeans.

He stared at me with his famous devil look waiting on me to make a move but in reality he wanted to make the first move. I swear Mio zio sold his soul and mine to the devil.
He breaks starts walking out to the balcony to light up his cigar.
"Wheres your dogs, zio?" I ask away as he ignores my question, my uncle always surrounded by his guards.

He knew at any moment he could be killed without a heir, everything was up for the grabs.

"Figlio, How can you live here... The people.. This heat.." He hated Texas, and that's why I loved it.

It wasn't him and or his place.
He tried to own couple things in Texas but his supplier died a tragically death. Since then he tried to get in good graces with Muñeca or the Queen of mayhem but it didn't seem to work out.  
He knew all the right people but according to him, he couldn't stand the her big ego.
Plus he couldn't stand Texan egos as well,
Texans weren't scared of anything or anyone. They gave respect to those who earned it but mostly they were humble.

God, family, and guns were their motto. He couldn't make any money to a state that has access to guns. Plus Drugs and women were run by the Mexican Cartels who were run by the Queen of Mayhem.

"Zio, Why are you here?"

"Figlio, I came to tell you I left my son everything."

For a moment I was happy, I was glad he had a son somewhere out there.
Poor bastard.

Papi Valentino

Papi Valentino

••••🤠••••
👋, I wanted give you an visual to our imagination to hot Alek in bed ;)
His uncle finally came to Texas to tell Alek his leaving his son everything....
-xoxo

Don't forget ⭐️⭐️⭐️