Special scene

*Gia pov*

*Gia pov*

I spend years growing and learning about my past with a great man by my side but nothing seem to have hit me harder than losing our third child and my fourth child.  Yes we had Aj and Rose right after another and I wasn't in my forties yet but being in Doctor I knew it was safe to keep having children as  long I ate well, exercise and stayed healthy.

Women all around world were changing view of being forty and pregnant with a great positive outcome but when came to me. I didn't.
           As I lay in bed in our home at New Orleans it was summer time, great heat and humid struck the air at this time of year but I wouldn't know since I refuse to leave my room. The man who caused my ultimate challenge was still haunting me and doctors finally came to conclusion that even though I had three successful pregnancies the scar tissue was too far great to be able carry a fourth one.  Scar tissue he gave me when I was thirteen. 
I know
I know
I should be grateful to have three children but still didn't change the fact I had carry our unborn child who only weight ounces in my hands.   He had his father shape eyes and my set of full lips.  Alek was tears as he fitted him in the palm of his hand.
We name him Alessandro Ángel Valentino.  We decide not bury him but hold on to his ashes so when we pass he will be bury with us. 
Our angel. 
That was weeks ago.
I still locked myself in room while people came to visit and Buried themselves next to my bed but no one seem shake what I felt.   Everyone eventually move on with their lives as I saw the days come and go.

   Everyone eventually move on with their lives as I saw the days come and go

Alek Pov

Its been eight weeks and Gia has mange to have stayed lock in our room. The once happy go luck feisty woman I love was gone.
She is a vessel, a lost being in this world mourning of our lost child.  Don't get me wrong I was hurting as well, for I have lost child number two.  No, I have never told her about my lost child with the infamous Muñeca.  One that caused my heart to break but Gia was my saver. She saved me from me, making me believe in happily ever after. She has my life,heart, soul at the palms of her hands and she can crush me at any given moment. 
I asked Garth to take the kids and he was happily to do so.  He love having his god son and Rosa around his twins.   Tonight I was going to heal Gia if last thing I do.  I knew exactly how to do it.